• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm at 101, I only whiffed on Seattle over St. Louis (had 7 on them).

By far my best pick em week.

Now the Giants and Cowboys need to win.

I got owned bad in weeks 2 & 3

Week 1 - 78
Week 2 - 56
Week 3 - 49 (What a horrible fucking week)
Week 4 - @96 (4 points remaining)

cajunator

Banned
Just for extra points.

"Single season record holder for points scored. DREW BRREEEEEEEEEEESSSS! DREEEEWWWWW BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES"

Dude, the team was at home, and those fans deserve to cheer for something great.
For everything they have been through, their homes destroyed, the rich people skipping town and relocating, and STILL the sell out the dome +30k waiting list while teamsl ike the Bucs and Chargers cant even fill a stadium with a healthy population. Yes, the Saints fans deserved that moment to enjoy that great season and cheer on the best quarterback they have ever had. Sorry if it was the Panthers and they duidnt like it but you know what? fucking stop the Saints offense. If you cant, then shut up and let them have their moment. I dont see other fans respecting us when were at their house. It goes both ways.

Rorschach

yahoo_newtonbench.jpg

Terrible Towel is dead. LONG LIVE THE SCAM TOWEL!

Dude, the team was at home, and those fans deserve to cheer for something great.
For everything they have been through, their homes destroyed, the rich people skipping town and relocating, and STILL the sell out the dome +30k waiting list while teamsl ike the Bucs and Chargers cant even fill a stadium with a healthy population. Yes, the Saints fans deserved that moment to enjoy that great season and cheer on the best quarterback they have ever had. Sorry if it was the Panthers and they duidnt like it but you know what? fucking stop the Saints offense. If you cant, then shut up and let them have their moment. I dont see other fans respecting us when were at their house. It goes both ways.
The issue is that they stopped the game to have an impromptu award ceremony, rather than doing it afterwards.

Also, the announcer guy was obnoxious and memorable, which in retrospect makes it all pretty hilarious. Which is why we will continue to reference it!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

I'm glad we rained destruction on the Panthers, I hope we do it again. I don't care if we go 1-15 and that last win is against an NFC South team, run that shit up.

cajunator

Banned
The issue is that they stopped the game to have an impromptu award ceremony, rather than doing it afterwards.

Also, the announcer guy was obnoxious and memorable, which in retrospect makes it all pretty hilarious. Which is why we will continue to reference it!

Again, that was a special moment, similar to when the superdome management stopped the Falcons game to celebrate a punt block TD. That is a very dejected fanbase and a lot of people who witnessed the worst kind of death and destruction. Way up in Wisconsin maybe you dont fully understand the gravity of it. I dont blame you, but its notl ike hte Patriots where they just run up the score for no reason. This team means EVERYTHING to the fans and that city. I mean absolutely everything.

TheFatOne

If there are any Patriots fans left I just wanted to say Chung is terrible Gregory is worse, and Tavon Wilson should start over either one at this point.

Top Bottom