• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

eznark

Banned
A true libertarian.

Friends wife made steak. Friends wife > your wife.

lol, dude, we have a full cow in the basement freezers (yes, plural!), you think I don't eat steak?

get outta here.

Sundays she makes something that can be put in a slow cooker and sat out on the counter for me to eat while I sit and watch all the games.

New Orleans doesnt have many flooding problems outside of hurricanes.
It has gigantic pumps in the city that usually take care of it. In Katrina those pumps overloaded and burned out, which let the water run up to dangerous levels and eventually compromising the levee walls.
The simple fact is that, due to location, this is the best my state has to work with. We dont have solid bedrock to build skyscrapers and dig tunnels in. We dont have access to quarries around here to cheaply build stronger walls. Louisiana has to make do with what its got, which is a river on an alluvial plain.

You should hang out with more Dutchies. We will save you.

Don't tell him what to do devil woman

Speaking of food, the pulled pork was perfect so you can stop worrying about my wife.

Talking about pork, I want some crispy skin pork belly mmmmmm

Damn I'm hungry.

cajunator

Banned
I'm Pakistani

You dont want to know what I eat

Every few weeks we cook in this bad boy:

7NscYl.jpg

Honestly I'd like to know what you eat.
I love to try world cuisine and earn about it.
One of the perks of living in Louisiana is food and the foodies who bring in all sorts of interesting places to eat.

lol, dude, we have a full cow in the basement freezers (yes, plural!), you think I don't eat steak?

get outta here.

Sundays she makes something that can be put in a slow cooker and sat out on the counter for me to eat while I sit and watch all the games.
Just messing with you duder.

You should've responded: "Hey, at least I have a wife". Boom. Headshot.

Godslay

Banned

get outta here.

My wife does the same thing. Pheasant this Sunday, it's all good until you find a piece of shot in the meat.

cajunator

Banned
You should hang out with more Dutchies. We will save you.

Talking about pork, I want some crispy skin pork belly mmmmmm

Damn I'm hungry.

Actually I think NOLA took a look at the Dutch levee system and deemed it far too expensive to implement.
Most of Louisianas big cities are well out of flood range. Its mainly NOLA that struggles with it because of where it must be located to be an effective port.

I've been abusing the ever living shit out of YANKEES6

Grab those side deals

Like 2 Liter for $2, rather than $2.50, so it becomes $1
Chicken-strips for $6 rather than $7.50, $3
XL Cheese-sticks for $6 rather than $8, $3
Can get 5 topping Small Pizza for $6, rather than $12
Then take 50% off, feast like a king for 2 days
I've gotten a free pizza code. Haven't used it yet

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Honestly I'd like to know what you eat.
I love to try world cuisine and earn about it.
One of the perks of living in Louisiana is food and the foodies who bring in all sorts of interesting places to eat.

Samosas
dr43Ol.jpg

Butter Chicken:
MYkmDl.jpg

Haleem:
rdxIrl.jpg

Nihari:
MgPkTl.jpg

KaYotiX

Banned

Nothing better than Venison in a crock pot all day long...Mmmmm damn i need to go back home and visit my folks and raid thier freezer after deer season LOL

squicken

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Um.. #Titans guard Leroy Harris on JJ Watt: "He's not anything special...I locked him down most of the game except those 2 plays."

lololol so salty Titans. Watt had 2 sacks and 3 TFL. DPOY

Top Bottom