• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

squicken

They allowed cheap shots against their teammates with no recourse, just folded up like a tent. Pathetic, disgusting, etc. No fucking balls. Dave Wannstedt is fucking terrible. Welker is smoking Rogers and he keeps running the same coverage, with the same CB. Same Nickel D all game. It's funny, the Pats did to the Bills what the Bills do to teams, spread to run with zero intent on actually passing the ball. "Put your big nickel on the field fool, so we can run all over you." And they obliged.

This is such a big thing that I never noticed until Sherman was yelling at his guys about on Hard Knocks. Now I look for it in every game, and it matters. when guys are tired, at the end of plays, they want to put their hands on their hips and not reply to those shoves. Good teams don't let it slide

bionic77

If Philly wins then I will only have one wrong in my office pick em.

Please Reid stop trolling Philly and run McCoy more than once a quarter! Plus it will be a lot easier to beat Philly next week if they beat the Giants.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Boston is also in a state not notorious for having a poor population and legendary corruption.
This state loves to blow money and waste opportunities.

Yes, in Baton Rouge, which is probably a more dangerous city than New Orleans is. I live in neither.

Which one has all the vampires?

KaYotiX

Banned
The fuck are you talking about? It' no older than most cities. Somehow Boston managed to clean the sewage off its streets and not have thatched roofs in the financial district.

The fact they built a city below sea level on the coast says it all

effzee

What the fuck is Damaris doing?

Can we get someone else to return kicks? WHERE IS RENO MAHE?

Time for another 3 and out with Vick getting destroyed.

TheFatOne

If they an get one more good secondary player I think they would improve a lot.Maybe a guy steps up though.The front seven is legit though and they would have been better if Hightower played.

No doubt. It's a shame Ras-I is always hurt. He had the tools to be that corner the Pats needed.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Fuck you PAPA

You haven't given out any Free Pizzas since that commercials appeared in WEEK 1

Such false Advertising

Brinbe

What the fuck is Damaris doing?

Can we get someone else to return kicks? WHERE IS RENO MAHE?

Time for another 3 and out with Vick getting destroyed.

Seriously, I cringe at the turnover waiting to happen whenever he doesn't just fair catch it.

Fox318

9ym8Y.jpg

Brinbe

Fucking hell, this offense is terribad without protection for Vick. He's not a good enough QB without that time to throw.

JAX!

cajunator

Banned
The fact they built a city below sea level on the coast says it all

Actually, a lot of NEw Orleans is not. The problem is that the city wanted to grow so it built out into the marsh. The French Quarter and business district and on the riverfronts are all above flood level and did not get damaged very much. The part by the river is actually fine.

Top Bottom