• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

BigAT

Good to get some points before the half, even if it's just 3 at least they proved they can move the ball.

Need to start finishing off the pass rush in the second half. For as much pressure as they have gotten on Vick, the Giants still have 0 sacks. Needs to change.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
http://i.imgur.com/L2PRT.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

A 'Madre de Dios!' on that drug dealer looking dude would be perfect

[quote=GraveRobberx]Fuck being healthy

G L U T T O N Y!

GLUTTONY![/quote]

[img]http://nerdatthecooltable.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Obama-Toast1.jpg

Xeke

Banned
Yeah Eagles O needs to put up points from the first drive in the 2nd half.

Eli looks like he has the D figured out and was on fire that drive until that last pass.

They were running a 2:00 offense which often quickly moves the ball down field but also will have a higher turnover rate. There should have been a pick in the endzone. A team can't run an offense like that all game or they'd be dead.

effzee

Didn't get to comment earlier but god damn haleem pictures made me sooo hungry.

Wish I had some on hand right about now.

Oh well time for Kashi cereal!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNStatsInfo
Earlier today Mark Sanchez had a rough game for Jets-- 2.8 Total QBR. He's had 5 games with Total QBR of 5 or less, most in NFL since 2009.

free tebow

effzee

They were running a 2:00 offense which often quickly moves the ball down field but also will have a higher turnover rate. There should have been a pick in the endzone. A team can't run an offense like that all game or they'd be dead.

Yes I know what a 2 min drill is.

Meant that I don't trust the D to shut out Eli and co for the whole 2nd half. Offense needs to put up more than 1 TD. I want the first drive out of the half to be a continuation of the drive that led to a TD.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
He actually says "Incomplete!" then laughs which is far better for these situations.

lol I suck at reading lips but you're right

----DAT sanchize stat line

p_20120108214914543_660_320.JPG

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Using ESPN's shitty made-up "statistic" for anything, even ripping Sanchez, is unacceptable.

Yeah we don't need their horrible stat to tell that Sanchez is awful. Anyone with a pair of eyes that has nothing to do with the Jets thinks he's awful.

Top Bottom