• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

BAH GAWD KING!!!

225px-Capture005.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll update it tonight.

I'd like to be added to the Texans list, still lol that my name isn't on the GAF list for the first time ever. Ive been posting about the Texans on this board longer than all of them have been members here haha

effzee

WTF is up with the coverage units?

This is the third return Wilson has been able to get to 40 yard line without even being touched.

Tabris

Unless PHI can score 14 more points by the 4th and Eli doesn't score in the 3rd, it's over. You need a good lead on Eli going into the 4th.

cajunator

Banned
Time to move him to the bottom with Tabris and Squicken.

Add Rurounizel and Truly101 to the Saints list. they apparently only post on gamedays, but at least theyre there. In Rurounizels case I think he just feels a bit intimidated by the whole NFLgaf prodding so he doesnt post here often. I will admit sometimes you guys lay it on thick, but Im a stubborn motherfucker so I can deal with it.

Top Bottom