• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Yeah we don't need their horrible stat to tell that Sanchez is awful. Anyone with a pair of eyes that has nothing to do with the Jets thinks he's awful.

I think everyone at least THINKS he's awful. Just not everybody says it.

FFFFFree Tebow. I want to watch the world burn.

Tabris

1. Ravens
2. Giants
3. Eagles

People make fun of me for having 2 teams, but I gotta say that combination is crazy. How can you cheer on the Giants and Eagles? As a Giants fan, you have to hate everything about the Eagles. They are your #1 enemy (besides Brady and the Cheatriots, who's every good NFL fan's #1 enemy).

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wait Hospital for Eye Poke

The fuck are players learning this from, the Ric Flair Dirtiest Player in the Game Playbook?

Deion calls out the media for not being all over the normal refs and his co-hosts sweep it under the rug.

At least someone isn't a corporate whore.

Narag

Oh shit, Asomugha to the hospital? Thats not good, hope hes ok.

I think his eye was scratched on that play he went out on. Looked like a hand went up the facemask and he fell off shortly thereafter. If I'm remembering right that is.

People make fun of me for having 2 teams, but I gotta say that combination is crazy. How can you cheer on the Giants and Eagles? As a Giants fan, you have to hate everything about the Eagles. They are your #1 enemy (besides Brady and the Cheatriots, who's every good NFL fan's #1 enemy).

Take him under your wing and teach him your ways.

effzee

Can't run up the middle huh?

Its just funny. I love that they ran the ball 5 times in a row but 3 runs in a row from the 2 yard line and none up the middle?

Reid you so crazy!

Godslay

Banned
Add Alligatojandro to the Jags please.

ibdPieATVzQ8g4.gif

Top Bottom