• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

cajunator

Banned
Generally, but I feel like the Eagles take it to another level with their length. What other chant spells out 6 letters? "J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS" might suck, but at least it is concise.

I know people make fun of Who Dat, but it works pretty well for the Second Lining (dancing in a line with umbrellas and stuff) that Saints fans do around the French Quarter.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
eyNZk.gif

eznark

Banned
Haha! That was one of our best plays in short yardage in high school! Fake the fumbled snap, fine the seam route! Works like a charm!

Brinbe

It's freakin obvious they were gonna snap it when they went shot gun and put the man in motion, goddamn it. Giants to score here and put the onus on Vick to score another TD, which is asking a lot.

effzee

So after 9 punts both teams can't be stopped all of a sudden. Except we keep kicking FGs. that 2 yard like goal line stand by the Giants D is going to win the game for them.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Eli my god

Top Bottom