• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

BigAT

God dammit Osi, that's like the 6th time he has completely lost contain tonight. I wish he had the grace of a ballerina.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
We know who shines and who need to be brought down out of the clouds thinking they're great

cam-newton.jpg

effzee

McCoy makes so many big plays but I swear he also dances so much he loses yards on plays that should be straight up the middle. Just put your head down and run straight through. Better to pick up 2-3 yards than to have a no gain wasted down.

Xeke

Banned
McCoy makes so many big plays but I swear he also dances so much he loses yards on plays that should be straight up the middle. Just put your head down and run straight through. Better to pick up 2-3 yards than to have a no gain wasted down.

McCoy isn't a power runner. Let him do his thing. It works out more often than not. He didn't become one of the best runningbacks in the league by running it up the middle.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

you think hb dives for 2 yards are gonna win you the game? gotta unleash the dragon

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm getting this eerie feeling this game will go to a fucking tie

I have no clue fucking why

eznark

Banned
Lols.

Tania Ganguli @taniaganguli
Um.. #Titans guard Leroy Harris on JJ Watt: "He's not anything special...I locked him down most of the game except those 2 plays." #Texans
about 2 hours ago

Are you listing the first time it was posted in this thread?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hey Eggles, there's this guy named Wilson who's torching you

Tackling is an option available to you

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Man Wilson looks good.

*cries* @ how shitty Holliday has been.

Top Bottom