• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

squicken

Add Rurounizel and Truly101 to the Saints list. they apparently only post on gamedays, but at least theyre there. In Rurounizels case I think he just feels a bit intimidated by the whole NFLgaf prodding so he doesnt post here often. I will admit sometimes you guys lay it on thick, but Im a stubborn motherfucker so I can deal with it.

it's ez's way of showing affection

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
eyNZk.gif

wtf... wrong sport bruh

effzee

I don't get how Ryans didn't see that coming and just go to level Cruz. He might have caught it but he wouldn't have advanced it.

I knew Eli looked like he figured the D out. No pressure now either. Terrible goal line stand previous possession cost them the lead. Special teams can't cover for shit.

All up to Reid and Vick now. And we pray...

BigAT

Can someone that is objective weigh in on this: Is the Eagles' chant the worst fucking sports cheer around? Try spelling out Atlanta's name. F-A-L-C-O-N-S, FALCONS! Sounds fucking ridiculous and stupid, far too long, but it's only a single letter longer than the Eagles. Maybe it's just because I had to hear drunken idiots chant it for no reason during college, but it's incredibly obnoxious.

effzee

Can someone that is objective weigh in on this: Is the Eagles' chant the worst fucking sports cheer around? Try spelling out Atlanta's name. F-A-L-C-O-N-S, FALCONS! Sounds fucking ridiculous and stupid, far too long, but it's only a single letter longer than the Eagles. Maybe it's just because I had to hear drunken idiots chant it for no reason during college, but it's incredibly obnoxious.

Aren't all chants obnoxious?

Vick INT coming up!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Lols.

Tania Ganguli @taniaganguli
Um.. #Titans guard Leroy Harris on JJ Watt: "He's not anything special...I locked him down most of the game except those 2 plays." #Texans
about 2 hours ago

BigAT

Aren't all chants obnoxious?

Vick INT coming up!

Generally, but I feel like the Eagles take it to another level with their length. What other chant spells out 6 letters? "J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS" might suck, but at least it is concise.

Top Bottom