• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

squicken

Did you even see what all the fumbles were? I believe 3 were from Peterson on ST and a few were without a defender close enough to have a chance. It wasn't as crazy as you make it out to be. Having the nose for the ball when it's bouncing around helps too.

Complete bullshit saying we're lucky with close wins. We've now won 11 of the last 13 (pretty damn sustainable) and ALL but the Philly game have been wins by less than a touchdown and five of them in overtime. It's not called luck when you do it that consistently and that many times. It's simply how the Cards win games. It's part of our culture now and the value of it is that our players fight until the last second every game and actually believe they'll come out of improbable situations to win the game. If your players quit , it's over. These guys have a lot of character and an insane amount of heart. We can't all blow teams out of the water week after week but at the end of the day, winning is all that matters, ugly win or not.

There's been lots of work done on this. But it's gotta be fun when it's happening.

MacAttack

If Forte doesn't come back, I'm going to flood Matthew Berry's inbox with hate mail.

Fake edit: ill hold off on clicking the send button.

There's been lots of work done on this. But it's gotta be fun when it's happening.

i don't see why cards fans get upset about people saying they aren't scared of the cards. you have to fuck up majorly to NOT be in a game against the cardinals. their offense isn't very good. their defense is good but good execution will destroy them over the course of the game because they blitz so much.

you have to give the cards their props for being 4-0, but as a 49ers fan i don't feel threatened by them at all. maybe it's cocky of me but i just don't see the cards beating us in either of our games. infact, i would say the rams are a better team than the cards at this point. just my opinion in watching a few quarters from both teams but i guess we'll see on thursday if i'm full of shit or not!

Sanjuro

Could you two start arguing about how evil ESPN is and how they can lowball anyone they want (except the NFL)? Then we can all join in the fun.

ESPN is a necessary evil still. There isn't even a close solid two in the states. Them low-balling the NHL made all the sense in the world at the time.

Three work stoppages for that prick.

Lets put a hockey team in Atlanta, which isn't a good pro market to begin with. Oh, Phoenix, yeah they need a team! Does the sport really need a team in Columbus or Nashville? Predators are a well run team, don't want to shit on them or the fan base.

Bettman overreached, he's a fool. Was thinking about hockey on the subway ride home. Sad situation.

To be fair, the Thrashers were run by a bunch of fucking idiots. They tried to destroy the Hawks too!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Remember..Friendship!!!
tumblr_mar0zyHnvL1r0ap9qo1_400.gif

Top Bottom