• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

gutshot

It only means it took up to 11 months to approve his account.

Is that how it works? I thought the join date was the day your account was approved, not the day you applied.

In any case, he has a post from February, so he's been approved for at least 8 months.

Wrayfield

Must've been a scab ref.

Is that how it works? I thought the join date was the day your account was approved, not the day you applied.

In any case, he has a post from February, so he's been approved for at least 8 months.

Yeah, I think I remember when I joined it said I had joined a year or so ago but I just got my account approved at that time. So I had a post average of 0.07 per day at the beginning.

Wes

venison crêpe
Browns most important days of the year power rankings.

1. Draft day
2. Black Monday
3. Pre-Season
4. Any nationally televised game
32. Regular season games

My join date says December I believe but I didn't actually get approved until like my Feb. I think. It was my bday hehe

jmdajr

Poor Browns fans.

I dont have the heart to tell them they will get destroyed.

Its like telling a kid there is no Santa.

Browns D hasn't looked that bad. Just hold Torrey Smith in Check. That will greatly help me!

Can they win a game before The Saints?

lets see

Browns
week 5 NYG
week 6 CIN
week 7 INDI

Saints
Week 5 Chargers
week 6 Bye
Week 7 Buccs

Nakazato

wow guy didnt waste time getting banned.

anywho Go Ravens and Elite Flaccory

Browns D hasn't looked that bad. Just hold Torrey Smith in Check. That will greatly help me!
Not that simple. Now you have to worry about Torrey and Jones on the out side, Q (on a 3 CB Q will eat them up) and Pitta on the inside and Rice in the back field. And now Torrey will go into BSH mode taking his anger and heart break out on CBs for the rest of the year.

RIP Tevin Season is for you and Art

At this point in time im more worried about us stopping T.Rich. D has been very on raven like Ray Ray lost to much weight.

bionic77

Poor Browns fans.

I dont have the heart to tell them they will get destroyed.

Its like telling a kid there is no Santa.
Don't feel bad for them. I feel like 70% sure that Richardson will kill us this year and they will split with us. Beating the Steelers is their SB. They have only done it once in the past 8 years.

effzee

So finally focusing on the Giants game...I just don't see how the Eagles win.

Reid is going to respond to any and all criticism about the lack of running by doing what he does...pass the ball. No doubt in my mind Eagles will come out passing. The OLINE won't be able to protect against the Giants front four (they don't blitz as much as other teams) and Vick will be again peeling himself off the ground.

Defensively we will need to have an outstanding game to even compete but the way Eli and his WRs are playing I just don't see it. The Giants running game doesn't scare me much though.

Put really the new elite Flacco might have a field day in the passing game :/.
But it'll be offset by Trich putting the team on his back

gutshot

Reid is going to respond to any and all criticism about the lack of running by doing what he does...pass the ball. No doubt in my mind Eagles will come out passing. The OLINE won't be able to protect against the Giants front four (they don't blitz as much as other teams) and Vick will be again peeling himself off the ground.

Defensively we will need to have an outstanding game to even compete but the way Eli and his WRs are playing I just don't see it. The Giants running game doesn't scare me much though.

You think Reid will air it out? I've found that usually after he gets blistered by the fans and media for not running the ball, he tends to run it more the next game, but then eventually goes back to a pass-heavy offense. You saw this exact scenario play out the first three games of this season: pass-heavy in Cleveland, gets criticized, balanced attack vs Baltimore, then back to pass-heavy attack against Arizona.

I suspect they will lean on Shady quite a bit in this game, especially early with all the energy in the building from Dawkins' ceremony, and I think they can eek out a win.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Put really the new elite Flacco might have a field day in the passing game :/.
But it'll be offset by Trich putting the team on his back

Honestly TRich needs to have the ball in his hand as much times as possible, he's the only consistent threat we have right now.

Of course we do have Shurmur as our coach so expect his touches to drastically decrease. :(

You guys can easily win. Dont forget it's the Giants and it's still September

effzee said:
Reid is going to respond to any and all criticism about the lack of running by doing what he does...pass the ball. No doubt in my mind Eagles will come out passing.
Shady has averaged 106 yards a game against the Giants in the last 6 outings. Reid will run the ball against the Giants.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Really looking forward to the Jets - 49ers game this week.

If anybody is going to knock out Sanchez for a while it'll be the 49ers.

FREE TEBOW

You know what rhymes with Flacco? MVP.

Untitled-1.jpg

Nakazato

Browns Fans ill be real with you Running the ball is the best thing you can do set up the PA.

Cause atm our D can stop shit.

and to that i say.... Fire Dean Pees

Details on the refs labor deal:

- Game officials’ compensation will increase from an average of $149,000 a year in 2011 to $173,000 in 2013, rising to $205,000 by 2019.
- Beginning with 2013 season, NFL will have option of hiring a number of officials on full-time basis to work year-round, including on field.
- New deal is an eight-year term covering 2012-2019 seasons
- Current defined benefit pension plan will remain in place for current officials through 2016 season (or until official earns 20 years of service). Defined benefit plan will then be frozen.
- Retirement benefits will be provided for new hires, and for all officials beginning in 2017, through a defined contribution arrangement, which will have two elements: an annual league contribution made on behalf of each game official that will begin with an average of more than $18,000 per official and increase to more than $23,000 per official in 2019, and a partial match on any additional contribution that an official makes to his 401(k) account.

It was clearly an alt account, the guy has his first post back in February asking why he couldn't make threads lol. Then out of the blue, all the rest of his posts were made within the last hour :jnc

Top Bottom