• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Smokey

Yeah you could've ran a more creative play than a fucking hail Mary at the 20.

First time I've really watched the browns and I feel for you kave man

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The Ravens screwed up 2 or 3 picks. Don't let the taste fool you.

And Weeden didn't even look for anyone else on the final throw. That's his main issue. He's a stubborn old man.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Take that Seattle fan who was certain their WRs were the worst in the league!

TAKE THAT!

tumblr_m9bnozf1up1rtmazu_zps77f58b3a.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
learned my lesson when I started Little last week. Though, he replaced Titus Young, who like a bitch, decided to do something after 2 games of nothing.

ToxicAdam

I just hope Weeden keeps playing halfway decent so they don't waste their #1 pick on Barkley or whomever the QB du jour turns out to be.

Wes

venison crêpe
Weeden has come a long way since week 1. I liked his play tonight. If he stays in this kind of rating I don't think you take a qb with our first rounder next year.

We were probably one free agent WR and Joe Haden away from winning that game tonight.

KingGondo

Banned
Weeden has come a long way since week 1. I liked his play tonight. If he stays in this kind of rating I don't think you take a qb with our first rounder next year.

We were probably one free agent WR and Joe Haden away from winning that game tonight.
Yep.

I would love for them to get Welker and draft a big play downfield WR next year.

squicken

I just hope Weeden keeps playing halfway decent so they don't waste their #1 pick on Barkley or whomever the QB du jour turns out to be.

i don't think the Browns will be picking first, but also, kind of think no QB will separate and become the #1. Probably will be a defensive player

HoFinley for Joe Thomas.

LJ11

Joe Thomas may be one of the most overrated players in the league.

He's good, but the way people talk about him you think he's not without serious flaws. Reason the last pass was such a failure.

Joe Thomas may be one of the most overrated players in the league.

He's good, but the way people talk about him you think he's not without serious flaws. Reason the last pass was such a failure.

His knee is in pretty bad shape at the moment. The injury has really affected his play this year. The dude has made five pro bowls in five years for a reason.

So, do the Browns just have a good pass defense and lousy run defense?

I thought they did a pretty nice job on Rice tonight.

Have no clue wtf was up with that last play/throw. Ugh. And I'm so sick of OH WELL WE PLAYED THEM CLOSE WE COVERED THE SPREAD GOOD GAME GOOD JOB GOOD EFFORT.

Sick of fucking losing.

Top Bottom