• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

I swear this is the same exact Offense ran in Indy, why do they even need an O-coordinator?

And wow, a little too much on that throw, come one Manning, you know Tamme is slow as fuck.

I always wished Broncos picked up Dallas instead of Tamme. Dallas was always able to pull out ridiculous catches for Peyton. Granted he's old, but it would've been nice.

Vesmir

Banned
Yeah, Aikman's not bad. He's just a little on the dry side. Buck drives me crazy though.

cf8GN.jpg

Haha they showed the Andy Reid footage of when he was 13. So amazing, dude already rocked that moustasche.

Damn did Solder get murdered there.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Denver's D :|

" oh god announcers making excuses for mario"

lol smh

Spinluck

I always wished Broncos picked up Dallas instead of Tamme. Dallas was always able to pull out ridiculous catches for Peyton. Granted he's old, but it would've been nice.

Clark was awesome, he would've been a good pick up indeed, he's much more of a mismatch guy than Tamme.

Denver's D, wow.

Top Bottom