• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

TheFatOne

Pats running game just looks so much better than last year. I could not have been more wrong about Bolden. He is more explosive than the Law Firm. I didn't think he would make the team, and boy am I glad I was wrong so far. Nice one two combo with Ridley.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah seven time Pro Bowler, nine time all pro, first team all decade team (2000's), and the highest career yards per punt in NFL history, but he doesn't have shit on Colquitt. LOL

He's a Raider. Might as well be playing on a high school team. Deal with it.

Lenz44

Banned
TD or a FG could pretty much end this- Denver D doesn't have enough to keep them in the game. This is just sad to watch.

Dragon

Banned
Yeah seven time Pro Bowler, nine time all pro, first team all decade team (2000's), and the highest career yards per punt in NFL history, but he doesn't have shit on Colquitt. LOL

Godslay isn't exactly the most impartial poster. Not to mention punting in Denver for half the games.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Terrible coaching there... got Ridley destroying the line , they're worn down on the 1 yard line, and you call a timeout? Nice job guys, good stuff.

Top Bottom