• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Bowser

Meh. You can care about football with or without the Panthers.

I was in North Carolina before the Panthers were. Just because they drop a team in my backyard, I'm supposed to suddenly pull for these guys? Screw that.

As for the real recipe, they need to do what every struggling team does. Fire their GM.

What good is firing the GM gonna do now? He's hamstrung this team with several terrible, terrible contracts. Really, $60 million on running backs and we just chuck shit deep every play or run that fucking stupid ass read option. Never, ever line up in a power I. Jesus christ I wish we had Fox back, that's how bad Rivera and co. are.

NomarTyme

[mg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FvWQm2F2Amc/TsUg6cXOONI/AAAAAAAABhA/SOND7H2WBDo/s1600/19giAX.St.138.jpg[/img]

Less than 150 yards passing? Less than 200 yards total offense and a grand total of 3 points scored by the O?

Feels bad, man.

Seattle's defense is good, but our offense was bad bad.

He is also the main cause for global warming.

mr2xxx

Banned
McGahee should be benched for Hillman for the rest of the year. How can you perform so badly when your team needs you.

19giAX.St.138.jpg

Less than 150 yards passing? Less than 200 yards total offense and a grand total of 3 points scored by the O?

Feels bad, man.

Cam_Newton_Hello_Kitty_Charlotte_Observer_Cartoon_Superman.jpg

Mindlog

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FvWQm2F2Amc/TsUg6cXOONI/AAAAAAAABhA/SOND7H2WBDo/s1600/19giAX.St.138.jpg

Feels bad, man.

GG68B.jpg

You're a bad kitty.
Can't wait for the rematch. Battle for the NFC South Geno Smith division winner.

h1nch

Why would they call a running play with 3:45 left and a defense that has proven it can't stop the run? Throw it to save time. Ball should have never been in McGahee's hands to begin with

So in conclusion, Peyton Manning is like 90% of his old self, but the rest of the Broncos team is garbage, with a few exceptions here and there. Here's hoping they figure that piece out before Manning retires or re-injures his neck.

What good is firing the GM gonna do now? He's hamstrung this team with several terrible, terrible contracts.

When he traded a 2nd round pick to draft Armanti Edwards in the 3rd round, which would have been a reach even in the 5th or 6th, he should have been shown the door. That was, what, 3 years ago? So basically the last 3 seasons aren't even his fault because any organization actually trying to win would have fired him and put somebody else in place.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
What good is firing the GM gonna do now? He's hamstrung this team with several terrible, terrible contracts. Really, $60 million on running backs and we just chuck shit deep every play or run that fucking stupid ass read option. Never, ever line up in a power I. Jesus christ I wish we had Fox back, that's how bad Rivera and co. are.
Meanwhile I'm sure Pete Carroll thinks today's win means EVERYTHING IS FINE.

Top Bottom