• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Spinluck

But mannig was thowing all over the pats D

True, but that play was working for them the whole game, plus you gotta keep em' guessing I guess. I think he would'a been better off passing, since he's been playing mistake free football. But I can see why he called the run.

broncos.jpg

Miss me yet?

If we dont see him tomorrow night, I'm gonna be pissed.

What good is firing the GM gonna do now? He's hamstrung this team with several terrible, terrible contracts. Really, $60 million on running backs and we just chuck shit deep every play or run that fucking stupid ass read option. Never, ever line up in a power I. Jesus christ I wish we had Fox back, that's how bad Rivera and co. are.

image.php

2a98wtd.gif

Another week, another abomination of an avatar, eh?

Why would they call a running play with 3:45 left and a defense that has proven it can't stop the run? Throw it to save time. Ball should have never been in McGahee's hands to begin with

So in conclusion, Peyton Manning is like 90% of his old self, but the rest of the Broncos team is garbage, with a few exceptions here and there. Here's hoping they figure that piece out before Manning retires or re-injures his neck.

That's pretty generous

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNStatsInfo
Bills are 1st team to allow 550+ yards of offense in consecutive weeks since 1950 New York Yanks.

Can't even imagine how bad Sanchez's stats would look without that one game padding his sorry ass.

I bet Pey Pey goes to the locker room and just shakes his head thinking "I could have been on a good team."

Edit: I'm sorry but there is no way in hell I would choose Smith over Peyton. Just imagine what Peyton could have taught Kaep.

Tabris

Vikings game won't matter when we win the Superbowl and Manning doesn't even make the playoffs.

First of all, 49ers will lose to NY Giants before getting to Superbowl... Like last year, remember last year, where you didn't win shit and Manning won SB... like that.

-Sigh- I love/hate fantasy football. Praying for a NY Jets miracle tomorrow to keep my perfect record alive. I'm currently up by eight, but my opponent has Texans D and Arian Foster going tomorrow. /facepalm

Top Bottom