• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

eznark

Banned
I know your team lost but it had to be awesome to see that game by Reggie Wayne. He was insane on that last drive. That TD was all him
Yeah, it was great. Fucking amazing game from him.
If they keep it up like this, he's going to need a whole bottle before the night is over.
So...same as every night. The guy is a pill addict who is so hooked he fired a guy for not getting him enough drugs. A bottle a night is probably a down evening at home.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
YES!

Boltman.jpg

I hope Brees doesn't get a touchdown tonight, really not wanting to sit through 5 minutes of DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So...same as every night. The guy is a pill addict who is so hooked he fired a guy for not getting him enough drugs. A bottle a night is probably a down evening at home.

You're back again. All is well.

Hope you had fun despite a not so positive result for you personally.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
They're going to need every bit of 12 (we'll win the tiebreak) to keep the Saints from taking the division. About to unleash hell on the entire NFL.

That aint happening.

15-1

#1 Seed
Divisional round, score 3 this time due to a FG, up from a safety, lose to the VIKEBIKE!

I'm sure they would like some pay back for 98.

They almost lost to an awful Panther team, you never know

Division game and we have trouble with mobile QBs.

Philadelphia, New Orleans, and New York are really the only teams that can do some damage. Dallas maybe, but they can't seem to hurt anyone besides themselves.

Yeah I see us losing to Philly, Giants, New Orleans, and another divisional game.

12-4

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I hope Brees doesn't get a touchdown tonight, really not wanting to sit through 5 minutes of DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

How long are they going to stop the game this time?

Top Bottom