• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

JaMarco

Ninkovich hasn't sucked these last 2 games.He hasn't been perfect but he's made some huge sacks.
He's a solid player, but I still don't care for him as a starter. He still doesn't any sort of consistent pressure on the QB. As long as he's a starter QBs will have all day to throw as usual and they'll give up 300+ passing yards every game.

Spinluck

What was eznarks reaction after the game?

:lol @ Packers only being the 3rd best team in their division!

Thanks Niners for keeping me alive in my office elimination. A few people picked the Packers. :lol

Lol'd at the Packs D and O.

Colts fans are nice, and I'm a douche.

Basically what all Packs fans said today, aside from me being a douche.

It was funny though.

Worried about it being in Seattle, if they get down early that place will be loud as fuck and they have an okay D. But Wilson hasn't looked great, so if the D plays at a high level and they can get an early lead, it could be a good game.

Yeah Im mainly worried about the crowd noise and the Seattle pass rush.I think we can shut the offense down.

What was eznarks reaction after the game?
:lol @ Packers only being the 3rd best team in their division!

Thanks Niners for keeping me alive in my office elimination. A few people picked the Packers. :lol

Someone put up a pic of his reaction earlier on one of there post...lol

Wait no mic check?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, and Daryl Talley trolling Mario Williams on Twitter. My 15 year old self is 0.0001% less bitter now

lol

Goldsoundz dont be an idiot.

The Saints road to the Super Bowl at home begins tonight. Spags' defense has it figured out now. I don't expect the shit-for-brains Chargers to get more than 300 yards total offense against this brick wall of a D. HOPE YOU ENJOYED LAUGHING AT US, REST OF THE NFL. You won't be laughing anymore.

mr2xxx

Banned
Wow at those SF stats, I mean wasn't the Buffalo D-line supposed to be elite this year lol that is just sad. Every 100 million plus defensive player has been a bust so far.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The Saints road to the Super Bowl at home begins tonight. Spags' defense has it figured out now. I don't expect the shit-for-brains Chargers to get more than 300 yards total offense against this brick wall of a D.

qYrNO.gif

Also I'm so ready for tomorrows game
X0p0T.gif

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Falcon's remaining schedule:

10/14, OAKLAND
10/21, BYE
10/28, @Philadelphia
11/4, DALLAS
11/11, @New Orleans
11/18, ARIZONA
11/25, @Tampa Bay
11/29 (Thu), NEW ORLEANS
12/9, @Carolina
12/16, NEW YORK GIANTS
12/22 (Sat), @Detroit
12/30, TAMPA BAY

12 wins or better seems very likely.

10/14, OAKLAND
10/21, BYE
10/28, @Philadelphia
11/4, DALLAS
11/11, @New Orleans
11/18, ARIZONA
11/25, @Tampa Bay
11/29 (Thu), NEW ORLEANS
12/9, @Carolina
12/16, NEW YORK GIANTS
12/22 (Sat), @Detroit
12/30, TAMPA BAY

12 wins or better seems very likely.

They're going to need every bit of 12 (we'll win the tiebreak) to keep the Saints from taking the division. About to unleash hell on the entire NFL.

10/14, OAKLAND
10/21, BYE
10/28, @Philadelphia
11/4, DALLAS
11/11, @New Orleans
11/18, ARIZONA
11/25, @Tampa Bay
11/29 (Thu), NEW ORLEANS
12/9, @Carolina
12/16, NEW YORK GIANTS
12/22 (Sat), @Detroit