• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Tabris

For a moment there, NFL.com had Malcolm Floyd's second catch as -30 and I wanted to run over to the TV to check out how the heck that happened until I hit refresh.

Tabris

its a blow out

0-5 but atleast you get records and shit brees

That's all they care about there over there in New Orleans. I mean not showing respect / running up the score on teams the last couple of years is coming up to bite them (from a karma stand point).

eznark

Banned
I love how in NFL-GAF, despite our varied backgrounds and allegiances, our universal hatred of the Saints can always unite us.

Only collection of people with a worse approval rating than congress. Lying,cheating, bribery, fraud, wire tapping, attempted murder, murder for hire...the Saints are basically worse than the mafia.

Would be amazing if Bree's doesn't get this tonight on a national stage. The Saints are such a collection of assholes.

sean%2Bpayton%2Bdo%2Byour%2Bjob.jpg

When you hang this up at your training facility, you know you suck.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol twitter

"PissedOff BillsFan ‏@PissedBillsFan

I saw @bbwolf94 = (Mario Williams)WALKING in the middle of a play. Go fuck yourself you over rated over priced piece of dog shit"

Only collection of people with a worse approval rating than congress. Lying,cheating, bribery, fraud, wire tapping, attempted murder, murder for hire...the Saints are basically worse than the mafia.

I like the saints. Katrina, rough upbringings, n shit ya no?

Top Bottom