• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Cloudy

Banned
I'm really disgusted by that ending. I have Rivers, Novak, Floyd and Gates on my FF team and needed some cushion for Monday. A score and OT would have been great. Ugh

The funny thing is I'm more consistent on the teams I dislike than I like. The only team that has managed to move out of my dislike category is the Steelers. That group has grown on me over the years.

MechDX

Are the Texans fixing to face two teams (Jets/Packers) that are desparate for wins or two teams that are just not very good right now?

My mind is full of fuck.

squicken

Are the Texans fixing to face two teams (Jets/Packers) that are desparate for wins or two teams that are just not very good right now?

My mind is full of fuck.

pack has some pretty bad OL issues and rodgers is holding it too long. you'd think mccarthey would adjust but who knows?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

My mind is full of fuck.

Same... this shit has truly fucked with my head now.

Godslay

Banned

My mind is full of fuck.

They will bury them most likely. Texans seem like a well coached team at this point.

Going to bed to rest up to root for Tebow to come in tomorrow.

My mind is full of fuck.

One is not very good, and the other is desperate for a win. Monday nights game is going to become a circus, but next Sunday's game, I'm anticipating, to be one of the best games of next week.

I know you other charger fans notice this, but rivers takes too many sacks sometimes. And they seem to be front runners. That damn roughing the passer call fired up drew. And going away from Mathews. Sucks. O wells.

Narag

I'm really disgusted by that ending. I have Rivers, Novak, Floyd and Gates on my FF team and needed some cushion for Monday. A score and OT would have been great. Ugh

I'm pretty upset about your fantasy team too. That's a shame, dude. We're here for you if you need to talk though.

Just realized, if the Packers lose next week, they'll be 2-4. Chicago plays Detroit after their bye, and the Vikings play Washington. Outside of the inter-divisional games, both teams don't really seem to face any major problems outside of Houston, San Francisco and Seattle. Whoever wins the division is going to come down to who manages to make the most of their opportunity in those divisional games.

Different topic: Trent Dilfer is way too over-emotional in everything he talks about.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Just realized, if the Packers lose next week, they'll be 2-4. Chicago plays Detroit next week, and the Vikings play Washington. Outside of the inter-divisional games, both teams don't really seem to face any major problems outside of Houston, San Francisco and Seattle. Whoever wins the division is going to come down to who manages to make the most of their opportunity in those divisional games.

Different topic: Trent Dilfer is way too over-emotional in everything he talks about.

Detroit plays Philly next week, not Chicago.

squicken

Just realized, if the Packers lose next week, they'll be 2-4. Chicago plays Detroit next week, and the Vikings play Washington. Outside of the inter-divisional games, both teams don't really seem to face any major problems outside of Houston, San Francisco and Seattle. Whoever wins the division is going to come down to who manages to make the most of their opportunity in those divisional games.

If the TV analyst isn't willing to make something too big of a deal and say something outrageous, there are 5000 ex-players waiting in line to do so

tomorrow should be fun at least

swatt.gif

12,000 unsold tickets for tomorrow's game, supposedly (as of last Friday):

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/07/lombardi-jets-had-12000-unsold-tickets-as-of-friday/

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL Nobody wants to go see a boring game....They shoulda flexed the games already

I hope the game is boring as fuck and the Texans wrap it up early. Would love nothing more than the destruction of the Jets on MNF so the Texans can rest the starters.

Wouldn't mind seeing Tebow in garbage time so he can destroy our second team like Chris Johnson did. All he has to do is run it right up the middle every time.

I hope the game is boring as fuck and the Texans wrap it up early. Would love nothing more than the destruction of the Jets on MNF so the Texans can rest the starters.

Wouldn't mine seeing Tebow in garbage time so he can destroy our second team like Chris Johnson did. All he has to do is run it right up the middle every time.

I'm gonna love when we draft Sammie Watkins if he comes out next year

As impressive as Harvin has been, I was really glad to see Ponder's maturity.

Throwing consecutive picks can rattle a young QB. He went back out there finished off the Titans with a little help from Percy and a cold blooded pass to Rudolph.

I still dont think we are a playoff team but we will be contenders again sooner rather than later if our young defense keeps playing well and we get a couple more options at WR.

Can you imagine if the Jets actually traded for Harvin like what the rumors were?

I would have been devastated. I've had his jersey since after the first game of 09'.

I'm glad they worked out their issues, from what I've heard on KFAN and interviews/twitter he is perfectly happy now.

Toski

I say this as a Chargers fan, but I think there should be tiers of penalty severity like the NBA has regular fouls, technicals & flagrants. I've always found it odd when roughing the passer/kicker automatically results in a first down.

There should be two versions of roughing, regular version which just results in yards, while the "flagrant" roughing results in the personal foul call.

Big-E

Can anyone be so kind to say how Tom did today? I was out yesterday and saw his UGG ad in the mall and thought he would get it done today.

Can anyone be so kind to say how Tom did today? I was out yesterday and saw his UGG ad in the mall and thought he would get it done today.

He did his thang..Told Peyton my car commerical is better. Him and Welker are reuniting. Ridley was beasting.

Top Bottom