• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Acerac

Banned
Ya'll wish your home teams were as awesome as Buffalo.

How many other teams have reached milestones that date back over 60 years this week? That's why we have the highest paid defensive player in the NFL.

Watch out Cardinals, you're next.

It's hard to hate the Vikings as much as I did back in 2009 so their success so far hasn't even bothered me.

Dont worry too much.

The pack will still end up having a good season and the Vikings will fall apart in the second half of the year.

Next year though, watch out!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dont worry too much.

The pack will still end up having a good season and the Vikings will fall apart in the second half of the year.

Next year though, watch out!

You're more confident than I am about our season.

A Ponder-led/Favre-less Viqueens doing well is better than watching Urlacher/Cutler or Suh do well so meh.

Meanwhile, every season with Rodgers where we don't make the playoffs is a disgusting waste. I think he'll have the lifespan of a Steve Young instead of a Favre so I'm already thinking about how long his window is going to be.

You're more confident than I am about our season.

A Ponder-led/Favre-less Viqueens doing well is better than watching Urlacher/Cutler or Suh do well so meh.

Meanwhile, every season with Rodgers where we don't make the playoffs is a disgusting waste. I think he'll have the lifespan of a Steve Young instead of a Favre so I'm already thinking about how long his window is going to be.

Packer fans are spoiled after last year.

You can lose some games and have a good season. After 10' you guys should realize this.

RBH

36HbZ.jpg

Haven't really had the chance to use this during the season yet. :(

BtBXM.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IhIPH.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uWCgx.png

h7NWu.png

harSon

Banned
Finally got home.

Ben looked good once again, but our receivers completely fucked him over repeatedly with the dropped passes. Between our receivers dropping balls, our offensive line's usual suck fest at pass protection, Pouncey's wild snaps and Colon & Co. racking up the penalties, it almost seemed like the whole offensive side of the ball was trying to do everything they could to make this win as tough as possible for Ben. Our receiving core, outside of Heath, was completely ass today. The dropped balls were ridiculous, and that unprovoked stumble in front of the end zone was terrible.

Our defense looked serviceable, and it was nice to finally see some QB pressure, although it was against an offensive line that rivals our own in shittyness.

The injuries hurt a lot. Polamalu is basically Bob Sanders at this point in his career, dude's getting injured on plays where he's simply running now... And did some fucking voodoo priestess put a hex on the Steelers that makes it impossible for both Harrison and Woodley to play on the same fucking field? It's fucking ridiculous.

And Tomlin really needs to put a stop to the penalties, although a handful of them were completely bullshit (one of the pass interference calls and one of the helmet to helmet hits). They're absolutely devestating. And it always seems to be drive ending for us, and drive extentions for the opposing team.. It can never just be a meaningless penalty :/

Mrbob

The McCarthy image...wow. Hahahaha. GB fans turning on their team already. Love it!

It's all rainbows and lollipops in Bears nation!

Gigglepoo

Hearing Manning say "we have to win one of these close games" is really disengenuous. They got their butt kicked three times now. Having a relatively small margin of defeat does not mean "close game"

Mrbob

Shit... I just got nervous about the game tomorrow.

Maybe I'll pull a FMT and just post after the game. I don't think I can deal with live shit talking if the Texans shit the bed.

You better make sure to hide during the Bears/Texans game!

cajunator

Banned
Just one more game and Vitt comes back.
The defense is woeful but they should bench the starters and let the scrubs have a shot.
Cant get much worse.

Spinluck

Hearing Manning say "we have to win one of these close games" is really disengenuous. They got their butt kicked three times now. Having a relatively small margin of defeat does not mean "close game"

They just need to play mistake free football, whether you like to admit it or not, in each one of their losses the game wasn't completely out of grasp. It often came down to the 4th Quarter, and shitty mistakes.

Gigglepoo

They just need to play mistake free football, whether you like to admit it or not, in each one of their losses the game wasn't completely out of grasp. It often came down to the 4th Quarter, and shitty mistakes.

They have a knack for scoring a couple TDs when they're down 20+ points. Not sure how impressive that is. I guess they don't quit, but they haven't even been competitive in the first three quarters against New England, Atlanta, or Houston.

KaYotiX

Banned
Packer fans are spoiled after last year.

You can lose some games and have a good season. After 10' you guys should realize this.

its the way we are losing that is troublesome...

This offense looked good today in the first half but it looked like Invasion of the Bodysnatchers after halftime. Nobody looked like they knew wtf they were supposed to do.

As soon as Benson went down McCarthy figured running the ball wasnt an option anymore. Having Raji hurt didnt help our D but all the dropped INTs were killer. Im hoping we can bounce back but next week in Houston is gonna be a tough one.

Cam Newton is awful. Carolina's offensive line is pretty bad, but he is inaccurate, turns the ball over, and is worthless in the red zone unless he is rushing. Even that's been taken away from him considering he is getting sacked a lot. I honestly think that Tebow is better at throwing the ball than he is.

Milchjon

You weren't doing some sociologist stuff? What was wrong with that?

Sociology was a small part of my first degree. Nothing wrong with it, but I just don't really see my future in that field (advertising). Advertising as a job is fucked, work like 80h per week, get paid peanuts while the bosses make the big bucks, be out of a job at 40 something.

Also, I wanna work on my math deficiencies ;-)

Top Bottom