• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy Fuck at the MNF Pre-Coutdown Poll

HOLY FUCK!

Oh that jab by Steve Young

Mother of god, the announcers are gonna have a field day

filler

Banned
am i the only one who thinks the game will be competitive into the 4th quarter? ultimately the texans will win (probably by 10-14) but if years of watching football has taught me nothing else (and it hasn't!) it's that there are no guarantees in the league and when one team hears "OMFG you are the best! easy win here!" and another is hearing "OMFG you are the worst! you gon get fucked up!" then craziness occurs!

Never count out the Sanchize.

squicken

am i the only one who thinks the game will be competitive into the 4th quarter? ultimately the texans will win (probably by 10-14) but if years of watching football has taught me nothing else (and it hasn't!) it's that there are no guarantees in the league and when one team hears "OMFG you are the best! easy win here!" and another is hearing "OMFG you are the worst! you gon get fucked up!" then craziness occurs!

except everyone thought sf would stomp buffalo and that's what happened.

old teams that are in need of a rebuild don't shock the world. it's the young teams that seem to lack talent that are dangerous

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

You're not the only one, which is why I'm nervous as hell.

cajunator

Banned

In college thats often the case but the NFL has teams that dont overlook or underestimate the opponent.
Usually.
It does occasionally happen.

Fox318

All of those drug addicts eventually became Yankees.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Spinluck

Most Mets fans are just Yankee fans who got tired of their team winning

You reminded me of why I hate MLB.

Woah, a Tebow drive is confirmed for tonight.

Texans 4-1 confirmed.

Wouldn't it be funny if Tebow came in and looked absolutely terrible? Then Sanchez comes in then does even worse? Then we know for sure that not even his Holiness Tebow can save the Jets. Thus, they are truly fucked, and GAF will :jnc them for eternity. Before GAF questions my faith, I am not doubting Tebow, I just have more proof and evidence that the Texans D will probably kick their ass.

Fox318

something about bandwagons.

All joking aside :p

I became a Jets fan because they came out to a FDNY family picnic and it got me into watching the game. Before that I thought football was stupid.

I'm a Yankee fan first and foremost.

squicken

Regardless of 3-4 or 4-3, I'm sure at this point just about everyone would love to have Watt on their team.

srsly. dude is going to dominate for a decade. will be weird for the afcs to have the league's two best players for that long, but good for fans

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FUCK THE JETS

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hope Texans perform very well, I wish you guys the best

Most of us are here to see the carnival of stupid that is the Jesters

Yankees fans/Yankees.

Same with the Redsocks.

n2cV6.jpg

Godslay

Banned
srsly. dude is going to dominate for a decade. will be weird for the afcs to have the league's two best players for that long, but good for fans

Now if the Colts can just build up a team fast enough to compete with the Texans, it will be a pretty awesome division rivalry.

Godslay

Banned
Skip Bayless:

Tebow can turn Shonn Greene into McGahee, Stephen Hill into DeMaryius Thomas, an offensive line still featuring three Pro Bowlers from last year into proud road graders paving the way for the NFL's No. 1 rushing attack. Tebow can help rescue a defense stranded on Revis Island without Darrelle Revis and turn it back into a bunch of tough, experienced, well-coached playmakers.

RBH

Are you ready for some Tebow?

According to Rich Cimini of ESPNNewYork.com, Tim Tebow went through a more extensive than normal warm-up tonight, perhaps an indication he intends to play the bigger role everyone’s been looking for.

“This isn’t just a routine game of catch. [Jets QB coach Matt] Cavanaugh moving to different spots on field to catch Tebow passes,” Cimini tweeted.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/08/more-signs-that-tebow-time-is-coming-soon/

Top Bottom