• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Vyroxis

Banned
I have snacks, I have a couple gallons of water, and I have some of my wifes awesome enchiladas waiting for me in the fridge for whenever I want them. I am ready for football.

SKOL VIKINGS!

bionic77

I have snacks, I have a couple gallons of water, and I have some of my wifes awesome enchiladas waiting for me in the fridge for whenever I want them. I am ready for football.

SKOL VIKINGS!
We are steaking it up in preparation for the battle for Pennsylvania.

bionic77

Man this is the worst day ever for you. No more making fun of BRady and now the Eagles gonna bust up the Steelers.
If I can't make fun of Brady or Jordan the mods can save some time and perm me now.

Also it would be bad if the Eagles beat us, but I have a lot of faith in Vick and Reid working hard to make sure it never happen.

.500 here we come!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Wait....so the mods are in our thread now?

As long as it's contained to Hito, Bish and iaepatus, I'm ok with it. There are some mods that would just as soon ban the lot of us, I'm sure. Less sports talk leaves more room for dogs pissing on food threads!

MechDX

This post is pushing it. I know many here love their "lol Tom Brady isn't manly" talk but when terms like "limp wristed" pop up I'm going to start doing more than roll my eyes. There's a limit to how heteronormative this thread can be.

So wait can we or can we not question Brady's testosterone levels?

Im sooo confused.

Polamalu and Harrison back today.

I'm excited for Polamalu's return. For three weeks we've had either Polamalu or Clark in the secondary, but not both. The two of them together will improve our pass defense significantly.

I like Mundy as a situational guy, but as an everyday man he just doesn't work. He has poor communication with the guy on the other side of the field, and nobody fears him - that's probably because he's usually out of position on plays.

This post is pushing it. I know many here love their "lol Tom Brady isn't manly" talk but when terms like "limp wristed" pop up I'm going to start doing more than roll my eyes. There's a limit to how heteronormative this thread can be.
I don't think he was using that phrase with the intention of bashing homosexuality. Sure "limp wrist" might offend some but you have to look at the context.

Just my thoughts, carry on.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I for one am glad for the new mod presence in here.

Most likely means you guys can't make fun of the Browns any more.

You are all on notice.

RBH

Can I still make fun of how terrible Weeden is?

Brandon-Weeden-Caught-Under-USA-Flag.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yes. I will occasionally join you. My hate for Weeden is equal to Blarrys old hate for Flacco right now

I will open hand slap you.

I'm going to enjoy when you have no choice but to love Methuselah Weeden when we don't take Geno Smith or Matt Barkley.

Owzers

Jets will get manhandled this week and then toss in Tebow, he will get molested as well, should be very entertaining.

Tebow comes in for a play
Texans know its a run play
Tebow gets sacked with nowhere to go
Tebow comes out of the game
Sanchize throws a pick.

Deja Vu time.

I will open hand slap you.

I'm going to enjoy when you have no choice but to love Methuselah Weeden when we don't take Geno Smith or Matt Barkley.
Don't be silly my friend, time will tell what happens.
Even if we didn't take a Qb magically, I still wouldn't really like Weeden lol

RBH

Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs will return on either October 21st or November 4th, the two games on either side of the team’s October 28th bye.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns will get the number one pick and take an offensive lineman. lol Cleveland.

Wrong!

Browns get the number one pick trade it for a plethora of picks with another team in need of a QB.

2 of the picks pan out, the others all put the fanbase in despair as the QB selected with their pick goes on to a HOF career.

Book it.

bionic77

Wrong!

Browns get the number one pick trade it for a plethora of picks with another team in need of a QB.

2 of the picks pan out, the others all put the fanbase in despair as the QB selected with their pick goes on to a HOF career.

Book it.
Browns talk is so depressing.

Wrong!

Book it.
You can't forget the fact that Weeden fails that year too, and we infact need a Qb the next year

Top Bottom