• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Dead Man

i6scStFnq4vBF.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10852686&postcount=3918

Never forget.

That is amazing.

Fantomex

Enough with the football talk! Any of you fellas got steam games to trade? I got a key for Borderlands 2 but it's really not my thing. Looking for Torchlight 2 or other non FPS. Oh and,
by the way..

PATS SUCK!

eznark

Banned
I met him in Miami on some stupid boat ride. Seemed like a nice guy. He was a big ass dude.

Cris Carter punched my friend in the mouth in the Lambeau locker area. I just sat there and laughed. So did my friend. Apparently he punches like he looks. Bitchy.

So you and me are basically brothers, bionic.

Fox318

Cris Carter punched my friend in the mouth in the Lambeau locker area. I just sat there and laughed. So did my friend. Apparently he punches like he looks. Bitchy.

Did Tom Brokaw kick your truck?

Fuck you Carter is a saint. A manly saint.

Libel and slander!

bionic77

It's weird how sensitive football players are to the n word. You would think they would be used to it by now in places like Wisconsin, Boston and Germany.

eznark

Banned
It's weird how sensitive football players are to the n word. You would think they would be used to it by now in places like Wisconsin, Boston and Germany.

"That was a fumble, you pussy"

That's why my buddy said. I think it caught Carter off guard because he was so close and we were in an area right outside the locker room. 100% deserved the punch and wisely apologized.

bionic77

"That was a fumble, you pussy"

That's why my buddy said. I think it caught Carter off guard because he was so close and we were in an area right outside the locker room. 100% deserved the punch and wisely apologized.
Not sure that deserves a punch. Carter needs thicker skin.

When I told Brady in 2004 that the world would have been a better place if he was never born he didn't act unprofessional and throw a limp wristed punch at me. No he walked away like a grown ass woman and cried on the bus and let his coach sucker punch me when I was not looking.

Top Bottom