• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

eznark

Banned
Not sure that deserves a punch. Carter needs thicker skin.

When I told Brady in 2004 that the world would have been a better place if he was never born he didn't act unprofessional and throw a limp wristed punch at me. No he walked away like a grown ass woman and cried on the bus and let his coach sucker punch me when I was not looking.

My friend looks like Adobo from DD so Carter was probably scared shitless to be startled by him.

Also watch you back. If Giselle ever hears that story you are fucked

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol oops

A4kpAMjCEAAhGp7.jpg

bionic77

My friend looks like Adobo from DD so Carter was probably scared shitless to be startled by him.

Also watch you back. If Giselle ever hears that story you are fucked
How many GAFers know who Abobo is?

I wonder what it says about me that I knew exactly who you were talking about even though you misspelled it?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
How many GAFers know who Abobo is?

I wonder what it says about me that I knew exactly who you were talking about even though you misspelled it?

Put me in the group that knows who he is (despite the spelling mistake)

But I'm sure a lot of GAF know who he is now since that remake of DD just came out.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Put me in the group that knows who he is (despite the spelling mistake)

But I'm sure a lot of GAF know who he is now since that remake of DD just came out.

I was sorta confused when you said remake because I thought you were referring to the double dragon movie, then I remembered the new video game.

Now I have the original NES music in my head....

Lunchbox

Banned
Fantasy question: Jermichael Finley or Greg Olsen tomorrow?

james jones or cedric benson. benson is shit and gets 10 points max in a game but i dont know how many snaps jones gets.

hate getting stuck with these shit players from shit teams that i then have to root for

cajunator

Banned
I have to sleep, but the Saints play primetime today so I will have to watch them at work :(

Hopefully they have the offensive issues worked out.
They will likely be starting Greg Camarillo tomorrow.
Yes THAT Greg Camarillo.

Spinluck

We get that call if the game took place 2 decades earlier, :p. Look at Jim go!!! Lol.

ha good point. we colts fans better hope no one brings up the pre-peyton era

Bert Jones!! Harbaugh?

I met him in Miami on some stupid boat ride. Seemed like a nice guy. He was a big ass dude.

My girlfriends sister got hit on by him in a hotel somewhere in Colorado, his cousin was also my Football coach in High School, weird, lol.

When I told Brady in 2004 that the world would have been a better place if he was never born he didn't act unprofessional and throw a limp wristed punch at me. No he walked away like a grown ass woman and cried on the bus and let his coach sucker punch me when I was not looking.

lol

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

This post is pushing it. I know many here love their "lol Tom Brady isn't manly" talk but when terms like "limp wristed" pop up I'm going to start doing more than roll my eyes. There's a limit to how heteronormative this thread can be.

bionic77

This post is pushing it. I know many here love their "lol Tom Brady isn't manly" talk but when terms like "limp wristed" pop up I'm going to start doing more than roll my eyes. There's a limit to how heteronormative this thread can be.
I didn't know trolling professional football players was against the TOS.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What the fuck?

So I read Hito's warning there and thought things were getting out of hand. Just did a google search on "limp wrist" and going by urban dictionary it's apparently a gay slur...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=limp%20wrist

WTF? I can definitely say when I was in high school and college that teachers were constantly telling us not to have a limp wrist when shaking hands with people.

NomarTyme

What the fuck?

So I read Hito's warning there and thought things were getting out of hand. Just did a google search on "limp wrist" and going by urban dictionary it's apparently a gay slur...

WTF? I can definitely say when I was in high school and college that teachers were constantly telling us not to have a limp wrist when shaking hands with people.

I literally thought limp wrist mean.... limp wrist. Now I know! lol

MechDX

Ænima;42944276 said:
As good as the afternoon's games should be, I really wish the SNF and MNF games weren't such shit.

MNF could be glorious! Still dont get why ESPN picked Texans/Jets and didnt fight to get Ravens/Texans instead.

Prime time this week and next week. Packers/Texans next week on SNF.

eznark

Banned
What the fuck?

Some people just aren't happy unless they perceive they are being slighted.

According to Carl Crawford "Monday" is a racial slur. No word or phrase is safe.

bionic77

Would "Tom Brady punches like a yiffer" be ok?
That's not fair to the yiffers. I am sure most of them can punch harder and throw a football further than Tammy.

C'mon guys. The mods have taken an interest in pro football. Lets act our age and not our teams record.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That's not fair to the yiffers. I am sure most of them can punch harder and throw a football further than Tammy.

C'mon guys. The mods have taken an interest in pro football. Lets act our age and not our teams record.

Ok...

As one of the two 0-4 teams I take full responsibly for what bionic said earlier. :(

RBH

According to a report on the NFL Network, the Jets had 12,000 unsold tickets remaining for Monday’s game with the Texans as of Friday.

That number or empty seats could have triggered a blackout if the Jets did not buy the tickets up themselves and pay a penalty. It is not known exactly how many seats the Jets must sell to avoid a blackout.

The empty seats will spark speculation that the team could make a change at quarterback in order to spark interest. The Jets are already hearing cries to replace Mark Sanchez with Tim Tebow because of the offense’s struggles. There is also a belief Jets owner Woody Johnson could exert pressure on coach Rex Ryan to play Tebow at some point.
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/jets_have_unsold_tickets_for_monday_zvgCBOGAHxr4xIrpC98SBK

Top Bottom