• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Milchjon said:
I want Brady to get his fourth ring so useless scrubs like Eli and the rapist can't catch up to him that easily.
superbowl-46-u-mad-bro-meme-generator-hey-brady-u-mad-bro-251477.jpg

its cool guys, we're taking the Giants road to the SB

in all though, offense just stopped making players, and the Seahawks stepped up late on both sides of the ball. It's frustrating as fuck, but they earned that win.

what a shameful performance by the niners. i didn't have TOO much of a problem with our defense early. we didn't get much pressure on Eli but we had some good stops. then alex starts chuckin up picks :(

we needed to convert more points on those first 2 drives. alex was moving the chains and we were running and then we'd do that stupid wild kap shit to break the momentum. come on!

really felt like a game of madden where you have 1 turnover and then it snowballs and you get blown out. i like to tell myself that we will switch what happened last year! niners lose the regular season game, win in the playoffs! get ready giants!

and the loss doesn't hurt as bad since the cards lost. 3 way tie for first!

You should be. The Pats have all the potential in the world this season, and they manage to fuck up game after game after game. It's bullshit.

I want Brady to get his fourth ring so useless scrubs like Eli and the rapist can't catch up to him that easily. And there are not too many years left for that. So for them to throw a season away, I hate it.

We've just traveled back in time and are watching the '09 Patriots again. Completely lacking the will and the skill to finish a game. This secondary is really bad, bad coached and just plain aren't good at football. 5 secondary players drafted in the first or second round over the last couple of years and this is what's out on the field.

Tom was absolutly horrible as well. Sloppy passes all day, and the grounding calls (one being in the RZ) and the weak INTs. Fact is, this team isn't very good. It's pretty simple.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hey Hito do you still get to keep the complimentary GAF Mod goodie bag

I hear it has a unlimited supply of certain things that will not be mentioned here

Especially that delicious thing, you know what I mean....

Ilive1up

everyone in the afc east is 3-3. never would have thought that.

another game, another offense exposing the patriots laughable secondary. i can't stand watching end of games with this team. it's the same thing, over and over. how do you let a man beat two backs and basically get wide open for a go ahead td? insane. ugh.

pats/jets should be fun, but i can see it going either way.

LJ11

Two worst Bills games I watched were Brown/Bills a couple of years ago, and Jets/Bills with Sanchez throwing half a dozen picks or some shit. Just awful. This game is right up there.

I no longer remember the good wins.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Brady is probably less mad about all this than I am. He still has his super model wife and millions and looks. But I wanna bitchslap Eli every time I see his goober face. Fucker.

True Pats fans

juqtn.jpg

Fucking Salt mine is covered in the toxic tears of your bitchassness

Top Bottom