• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

brentech

nice catch. it juggled, but stayed in his hands.

don't like people doing other guys celebrations though. especially at their stadium. lock it up Jones

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
well yea that might be it lol Texans haven't been down this season like this....

Have no clue if this team is made to comeback.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
My condolences Texans, was a great banner year

Nice 5-0 start, lets see if you can break that cycle

well yea that might be it lol Texans haven't been down this season like this....

Don't worry, the 2nd half Packers are coming to let you back into the game.

Keep it within 3 scores at halftime and you got this.

squicken

but really though texans fans it's a good thing to settle and give schaub $10 million/yr why even try to get one that can scramble or throw it 30 yards in the air?

eznark

Banned
Jones. Best hands on the team.

COhCZ.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

On the bright side, we won't get Kubiak Lead Protection play calling.

On the other hand, Schaub looks panicked every time somebody gets close, while Rodgers will shake people off and make a pass.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
They never got off the plane from NY.

eznark

Banned
And yet... it's true.

Get well soon, Greg. HGH, blood transfusion, whatever! We need you! Also, sign an extension, asshole!

I haven't looked but last year, Nelson had far, far, far and away the best hands on the team. Jones had a 52% catch rate. That's fucking 2006 Seattle receivers bad.

Top Bottom