• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yo Brown... PROTECT SCHAUB!

WE JUS TRADED MIXTAPES BY TOUCHING OUR PHONES YO! AND IM HOLDING A SPOT IN LINE FOR MY PARENTS!

THE HEADPHONE JACK IS ON THE BOTTOM

ivjHZ.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wow a positive!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I still can't get past why Shields even touched the guy, that ball was overthrown. Don't put yourself in that position.

Matrix

Foster <3

Okay D, wake the fuck up!

It's Foster. Specifically.

He's easily tripped up. Watch how many plays this game will have Arian Foster looking at a hole, and somebody touches his ankle and he goes down.
My friend noted that Foster has that 'gliding' stride with no high step making him very susceptible to ankle tackles.

Grizza

I don't know why teams don't just throw at the receiver that Shields is covering-- they'll get gifted horrible PI penalties every time.

Top Bottom