• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
i offered a little primer on the special teams choices for you guys being moronic and captive said kickers and punters and returners didn't matter that much but also that the texans had good ones anyway

lol

Godslay

Banned
In addition to this I'm not trolling the Pats-Gaf, some of those guys are my fantasy buddies. They were graceful in beating Denver last week, so I wasn't salty towards them. I just like giving the gator a hard time.

With that see you guys tomorrow!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

eznark

Banned
Protip: if Williams couldn't even stay on the same field as Reggie Wayne he isn't going to be able to man up fucking Andre Johnson.

Draconian

Oh shut up Collinsworth. If you're gonna point out when Jordi's pushing off, don't tell me when Andre does it it's "not illegally."

Matrix

Brown is getting owned... damn it.

wtf when did we have the Cards O-line

brentech

Protip: if Williams couldn't even stay on the same field as Reggie Wayne he isn't going to be able to man up fucking Andre Johnson.

He tried to jump the route there. If he stayed on him he could of batted the ball down our given up almost nothing extra.

Matthews showing great effort and making things happen this game as well. Disrupting the pass and breaking up runs early

Matrix

Rogers and that ref... bff's

game over

Clay is destroying.

Our biggest problems with Reggie Wayne happened when we played zone. Read, "tried to play zone".

Tramon hasn't been dominant, but he's been pretty solid thus far.

Top Bottom