• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

belt.gif

Smokey

It's all good. 5-1 ain't that bad.

Ravens is a bigger game. Now we just need to keep this from a blowout and keep it movin

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It's all good. 5-1 ain't that bad.

Ravens is a bigger game

Yea I want that game badly, not that I don't want this W, but fuck the Ravens and Jacoby!

exarkun

that was tight coverage on the TD.

If that was any worse of a throw it was incomplete. Gotta give it up as a great play on both sides (throwing and catching).

Defense just isn't getting as much pressure as they'd like.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
With our secondary, I'm cautiously optimistic that we'll win the shootout in the 4th quarter that this game will inevitably lead to.

exarkun

Smokey, I know us being texans/rox fans means we expect the worse everytime and are ready to declare it a loss when momentum shifts.

But for real, thats a little dishonest as a fan. I don't want to hear it! Andre is beasting for you! He heard it!

Loving Dom's move back to soft zone.

We are going to lose. Fuck
There was a quote from some member of the defensive coaching staff this week to the effect of "we had some issues playing zone. But you can't play man all the time..."

and I muttered to my computer, "screw you, yes you can!"

eznark

Banned
There was a quote from some member of the defensive coaching staff this week to the effect of "we had some issues playing zone. But you can't play man all the time..."

and I muttered to my computer, "screw you, yes you can!"

We have what, 3 competent defensive backs? We can't play man all the time or we'll be unable to walk in the 4th.

squicken

this field is such a cluster. the seams are visible on TV. such a joke that McNair is such a doofus that he lets his team play on it every week

Smokey

Smokey, I know us being texans/rox fans means we expect the worse everytime and are ready to declare it a loss when momentum shifts.

But for real, thats a little dishonest as a fan. I don't want to hear it! Andre is beasting for you! He heard it!

Nope I call it bein real!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God damn Texans... go fuck yourselves tonight.

Ugh I just dread even watching a play when I see the corners lined up 3 yards off the LOS.

Thank you Texans for fucking up so I didnt have to watch that one

Top Bottom