• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Greg

Not even fucking close. In no aspect of the game is Finley a better option than Tom Crabtree. Not a single one. Finley has decided to turn on the twat faucet and open it all the way to bitchy fuck and leave that spigot open.
:jnc

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Not even fucking close. In no aspect of the game is Finley a better option than Tom Crabtree. Not a single one. Finley has decided to turn on the twat faucet and open it all the way to bitchy fuck and leave that spigot open.

WOW

:JNC :JNC :JNC

I remember last week at this point in the game I was enjoying myself.

I remember...
The first half of the game last week looked like a freaking blowout. Colts didn't even belong on the field. Then we came out in the 2nd half and looked like we didn't belong on the field.

squicken

@RSherman_25 He told me and earl to see him after the game when they win..... I found him after....

rjY9J.jpg

Seattle Sportsmanship

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I guess it had to have been, petty or not. It's hard to come up with an alternative explanation.

Gary was trying to just run out the clock and go to halftime for some reason.

I'm kind of coming around to my father's theory on Gary Kubiak.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"#1 Team of NFL"?

You and Texans shall get Kiss of #1 Team of NFL loss.

Us Texans fans never thought we were number 1... so :|

Best team in the league is no one.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
@RSherman_25 He told me and earl to see him after the game when they win..... I found him after....

rjY9J.jpg

Seattle Sportsmanship

Wait, Tom told him to see him after the game(they would win) and you are calling Seattle poor sports?

lol

eznark

Banned

rjY9J.jpg

Seattle Sportsmanship

Wait, Lady taunts him, he taunts Lady back, and you are bitching about Seattle sportsmanship? The fuck did your parents do to you?

Draconian

I for one sure am glad NBC got Hines Ward to tell me that RGIII and Andrew Luck will be great in a few years. What would we do without that insightful knowledge?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I think he has been in hiding since the game finished.

He posted in here pages back and then went online and played NBA 2k.

Top Bottom