• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

eznark

Banned
Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde
Trying to figure out what media outlets are at the visiting writers' end of the press box. Not sure if I've heard more cheering anywhere.

Wilde shitting on Texans media.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wow we made a 50+ fg...

holy shit

Kiryu

I would want to say that NYG is legit SB contender and Texans/Atlanta Falcons isn't every worthy to have "perfect" record.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Whoa, whoa, Clifton was playing all the way back then? He must be like 37.

And, yes, Sapp is a piece of shit.

I found the exact quote of what he said after the fact!

Warren Sapp said:
"I made him a household name and $42 million, so what's the problem here?" Sapp, now an analyst for NFL Network, told reporters Tuesday during a news conference at Super Bowl Media Day. "I still don't understand. You wouldn't know who Chad Clifton was if it wasn't for me. But now I'm so vile that I put a block on the guy."

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I don't really see any Houston writers cheering during this game.

Houston writers don't even like/believe in the Texans. Read the Houston Chronicle sometime lol Always shitting on them.

Matrix

It's not fair that we have the slowest QB in the league... I want to see stuff like that :(

Talon

I've never hated a team more than the mid-2000s Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Dirty bunch of fucks under Gruden.

I didn't really despise them as much when Dungy was there. Simeon Rice + Gruden really did it for me.

Whoa, whoa, Clifton was playing all the way back then? He must be like 37.

And, yes, Sapp is a piece of shit.
ippJDuBs5FGXt.gif

Top Bottom