• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kubes you dumb shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Did Kubiak have a stroke?

honestly... what in the fuck was that.

conservative fool

Matrix

What was the purpose of that Kubiak.

You fucking douche bag

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
and now Green Bay goes "fuck you, run another play"

I FUCKING HATE KUBIAK AND HIS DUMBASS BULLSHIT

Matrix

Probably had enough time for a FG.

Oh well. Amazing we are only down by 11.

No crap, wtf I can't stand him sometimes. Now they decide to run Foster .________.

eznark

Banned
JERMICHAEL FINLEY IS A FUCKING CUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNT

My reaction to the timeout at the end of the half by McCarthy:
XUIPb.gif

Better than Tom "Cut Off Your Fucking Arms" Crabtree.
At what? Baking?

eznark

Banned
Better than Tom "Cut Off Your Fucking Arms" Crabtree.

Not even fucking close. In no aspect of the game is Finley a better option than Tom Crabtree. Not a single one. Finley has decided to turn on the twat faucet and open it all the way to bitchy fuck and leave that spigot open.

Top Bottom