• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

tmdorsey

I noticed the Falcons schedule, they have the eagles and cowboys next, and they only really hard game left after that is the giants. There Cards are the next hardest team. There schedule is a joke.

Not our fault the teams on our schedule suck.

Division games are always tough no matter what the record.

Its bad that they won't benefit from what would have been a long and probably profitable career. But the Lions are holding on to him for at least three years total to allow him access to the NFL's pension plan.

I'm glad that he won't be subject to further injury. Sucks that his career had to end like this though. I wish him the best....

Mayhew is drafting a RB in the 1st round next year..... :(

I noticed the Falcons schedule, they have the eagles and cowboys next, and they only really hard game left after that is the giants. The Cards are the next hardest team. There schedule is a joke.

Apparently Point differentially doesn't matter for much

There going to lose to the Panthers in Charlotte. I guarantee it.

Maybe our only win for the rest of the year, but we're going to beat the Falcons, damnit!

It seems like Peyton Manning can never have a team that can convert a 3rd and 1 on a run. I remember dreading 3rd and 1's when he played for the Colts.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
He hasn't a decent run game since Edge was still playing. Addai and Rhodes, while serviceable, we're the beginning of the end.
Then how come they win the Super Bowl after edge left, with a how hum manning performance and good running game against the bears?

Wow could it be, a former Houston sports player leaves the city and bungles something and not go on and do amazing shit?

MechDX

Just end this travesty of a season now and start the playoffs next week!

Playoffs.png

Spinluck

Then how come they win the Super Bowl after edge left, with a how hum manning performance and good running game against the bears?

Wow could it be, a former Houston sports player leaves the city and bungles something and not go on and do amazing shit?

Cause Edge was a playoff choke, who never ran like he did in the regular season.

Addai and Rhodes were outstanding that year, and their Defense was #1 in the playoffs that yr.

Top Bottom