• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Refs missed an offside call on that play.

beast786

You've been right on your two upset picks. I think I can trust.

think about it.

first was last year NFC best record and this year undefeated team to lose to a team that lost to colts in open weekend and one of the worst from last year.
2nd was a Dog on the road to win.

if you followed ,you made some big money.

Godslay

Banned
think about it.

first was last year NFC best record and this year undefeated team to lose to a team that lost to colts in open weekend and one of the worst from last year.
2nd was a Dog on the road to win.

if you followed ,you made some big money.

Better than what I could do for sure. I'll take it.

I hate playing the "What if...?" game, but if Decker hadn't tripped, that score would be 20 to 24.

This is a night of great faces. River's was perfect after hearing ruling confirmed.

Derrick01

Banned
This team still fucking sucks. It's just we're playing the chargers. If it was anyone else, someone who couldn't match our idiocy, it'd be over already.

h1nch

LOVE Dumervil. Consistently a lone bright spot on a terrible defense.

Also, Tony Carter deserves an earful for taunting and holding the football out like that. If he dropped it or had it knocked out my head would have exploded...

Godslay

Banned
This team still fucking sucks. It's just we're playing the chargers. If it was anyone else, someone who couldn't match our idiocy, it'd be over already.

Well if they can contain the mistakes games might be a little better or winnable without a massive comeback. That's the silver lining.

Godslay

Banned
The one thing I am liking out of the defense so far is that they are attempting strips, putting their hands up, and seem more active.

Sucks Bannan is down.

beast786

Problem with rivers and cutler is when things start going bad. Both collapse.
that is why you are never out of a game when playing against the above two. nice talent but mental jobs.

The one thing I am liking out of the defense so far is that they are attempting strips, putting their hands up, and seem more active.

Sucks Bannan is down.

Which begs the question... why do defense only go for strips when they are down big?

I think the Bears, and the Ravens (of a few years back) are the only two team I can think of that always go for the strip.

One of these days I'll get into College Football. Not sure how some people are so fanatical about a college team where they never attended....

Rambling over. Go Broncos.

Top Bottom