• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Godslay

Banned
Which begs the question... why do defense only go for strips when they are down big?

I think the Bears, and the Ravens (of a few years back) are the only two team I can think of that always go for the strip.

I'm assuming the safe play is to tackle. Stripping increases the chances of a broken tackle? That's what I would guess at least.

cajunator

Banned
One of these days I'll get into College Football. Not sure how some people are so fanatical about a college team where they never attended....

Rambling over. Go Broncos.

well, Im a fan of University of Louisiana Lafayette because I went to school there.
I'm a fan of LSU because my whole family went there and I was born in Baton Rouge.

well, Im a fan of University of Louisiana Lafayette because I went to school there.
I'm a fan of LSU because my whole family went there and I was born in Baton Rouge.
Makes perfect sense. What confuses me is my friend who went to a private college in Southern Illinois rooting for Michigan like his father built the damn place.

More penatlies for Broncos. Haven't seen one of those for a while.

Mrbob

Broncos gonna make this a game.

Which begs the question... why do defense only go for strips when they are down big?

I think the Bears, and the Ravens (of a few years back) are the only two team I can think of that always go for the strip.

Yup, it's what Lovie preaches in practice. But he wants the defender to secure the tackle first and then go for the strip

Not watching game but is this what Peyton Manning has to work with

Decker_TurfMonster_original.gif

Top Bottom