• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Spinluck

How exactly did you get the #1 and 2 TE going into the season in your draft?

I drafted them back to back 2nd and 3rd round. If not for the FLEX player slot in our league allowing us to put TE's I probably wouldn't have done it. I figured having the top scoring TE's of last year would give me somewhat of an advantage.

In a way it has.

BlackGhost in Shirtless Gaf league has them both. Picked them back to back with the last pick in the first, and first pick in the second.

Yup, pretty much what I did. Except... my first pick was Chris Johnson....

Mrbob

I know the Steelers tend to play down to their competition, but they can't possibly screw it up tonight? I expect them to win by 14+ in blowout fashion.

Tom Penny

I drafted them back to back 2nd and 3rd round. If not for the FLEX player slot in our league allowing us to put TE's I probably wouldn't have done it. I figured having the top scoring TE's of last year would give me somewhat of an advantage.

In a way it has.

Yup, pretty much what I did. Except... my first pick was Chris Johnson....

My condolences.

Talon

One of these days, these Thursday night games won't be sloppy messes.

Somehow despite the fact that they only have 3 days to gameplan and practice.

The M.O.B

I'll be at work during this game unfortunately but hopefully Titans at least make it competitive.......Oh and we lay out Ben a couple hundred times.

But really, looking forward to that #1 draft pick.

WedgeX

Banned
I'll be at work during this game unfortunately but hopefully Titans at least make it competitive.......Oh and we lay out Ben a couple hundred times.

But really, looking forward to that #1 draft pick.

Draft time is quite exciting.

But I hope y'all give Ben some good ol' loving.

Top Bottom