• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/77591/mike-sandos-mvp-watch-58

Foster is back on the MVP Watch list for the first time since Week 1, replacing teammate Matt Schaub. Removing Schaub from the list wasn't an indictment of how he's been playing, necessarily. It's just that dedicating 30 percent of the list to one team seemed excessive.

BULLSHIT. I DEMAND JUSTICE!

I love Alex and his numbers are really good this year, but he's like the 6th best player on the 49ers at best. 4th on the MVP ballot seems really high.

Slo

tom-brady_zps11cea0a2.jpg

ben-roethlisberger_zps1dfe4419.jpg

harbaugh-brothers_zps464073a9.jpg

SI-Childhood Photos of Athletes

Deliv-banjo.jpg
6a0115709f071f970b0147e1e9d1dc970b-400wi

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Matt Slauson fined $10,000 for hit on Brian Cushing

"Texans defensive coordinator Wade Phillips was right: Jets guard Matt Slauson's hit on Texans linebacker Brian Cushing wasn't necessary.

Fox Sports insider and NFL Network contributor Jay Glazer reports that Slauson was hit with a $10,000 fine for his peel back block on Cushing that knocked Cushing out for the season. That's the standard fine for such an offense.

A peel back block is one that occurs from behind and below the waist. This was a rule change that was implemented in 2005 to make such blocks illegal. It should have been called for a 15-yard penalty.

That explanation isn't going to make Cushing feel much better, but it sounds like the appropriate punishment."

Still pissed about this.

Your week 6 Referee assignments:

http://www.football-refs.com/nfl-referees-by-season/2012-crews/week-6/

Garth.jpg

THU, OCT 11
Pittsburgh at Tennessee – Ed Hochuli

SUN, OCT 14
Oakland at Atlanta – Terry McAulay
Cincinnati at Cleveland – Pete Morelli
St. Louis at Miami – Gene Steratore
Indianapolis at NY Jets – Bill Leavy
Detroit at Philadelphia – Bill Vinovich (Scott Green‘s crew)
Dallas at Baltimore – Mike Carey
Kansas City at Tampa Bay – Walt Coleman
New England at Seattle – Clete Blakeman
Buffalo at Arizona – Alberto Riveron
NY Giants at San Francisco – John Parry
Minnesota at Washington – Tony Corrente
Green Bay at Houston – Jerome Boger

MON, OCT 15
Denver at San Diego – Jeff Triplette

bionic77

Do you have no shame at all? Attacking Brady all day is one thing, but to talk about him mom like that is just disrespectful.

Steelers fans...
I would never disrespect anyone's mom like that, pretty sure only Pat fans are that despicable. Eznark doesn't have a heart and even he doesn't go after (most) mothers.

I was clearly referencing Tammy. And honestly Brady's mom must have something special about her to attract the Devil's attention the way she obviously did.

KaYotiX

Banned
Vikings still playing in a dome with that concept art huh? Lions and Vikebike give the NFC North a bad name...get rid of domes and artificial turf already!!!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Vikings still playing in a dome with that concept art huh? Lions and Vikebike give the NFC North a bad name...get rid of domes and artificial turf already!!!

It's not really a dome. More like giant sheets of plexiglass. I'm sure those will be strong enough to hold up tons of snow.

effzee

I have a feeling Vick is gonna throw for 300 and run for another 100 against the Lions :(

He did have his coming out party against you guys two seasons ago but I don't see anything like that happening again.

I'd be happy with 0 turnovers, 200+ passing yards, and 1-2 TDs. Rely heavy on McCoy and just somehow get to the bye at 4-2.

Nori Chan

Hey NFL Gaf, it's my 21st birthday today, and I'm so glad I don't have to watch the steelers tonight since I got school.

shit sucks doe

jmdajr

"Matt Slauson fined $10,000 for hit on Brian Cushing

"Texans defensive coordinator Wade Phillips was right: Jets guard Matt Slauson's hit on Texans linebacker Brian Cushing wasn't necessary.

Fox Sports insider and NFL Network contributor Jay Glazer reports that Slauson was hit with a $10,000 fine for his peel back block on Cushing that knocked Cushing out for the season. That's the standard fine for such an offense.

A peel back block is one that occurs from behind and below the waist. This was a rule change that was implemented in 2005 to make such blocks illegal. It should have been called for a 15-yard penalty.

That explanation isn't going to make Cushing feel much better, but it sounds like the appropriate punishment."

Still pissed about this.
Well at least they did something. But it cant magically fix Cushings knee.

bionic77

Hey NFL Gaf, it's my 21st birthday today, and I'm so glad I don't have to watch the steelers tonight since I got school.

shit sucks doe
What a horrible day for you. You are one day closer to death and have to spend it in school instead of with loved ones.

Nori Chan

Happy Birthday

Don't get cuevas'd

lol. I like how you snuck the Steelers into your stealth brag.

Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday dude.

What a horrible day for you. You are one day closer to death and have to spend it in school instead of with loved ones.

Thanks guys.

well at least i dont have that death comic going on for me

Godslay

Banned

shit sucks doe

Happy Birthday! Just for you I have San Diego scoring 21 in the pickem.

Too bad I have Denver with 35!

effzee

I think so. They had her singing and slutting around in sexy Steelers gear.

WHAT? So is she now in the US for the whole season doing every Thursday game? Ha what audience is she trying to capture?

Get back to India and make more movies Priyanka!

Spinluck

My buddy is trying to trade me Andre Johnson and Mario Manningham, for Rob Gronkowski or Jimmy Graham.

Not sure if trade rape.

Top Bottom