• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

it must be hard to be a gunner on a punt return team. you're getting your ass kicked all the way down the field, usually by 2 guys, and then you have to keep your head up to see if the guy signaled for a fair catch or not

I realize Bionic is all over Ben's jock this year, but frankly that's the kind of drive that pisses me off about Ben. You just gave up the lead after your last 3 and out resulted in a blocked punt. The "D" in your defense stands for Dogshit, because that's how they're playing.

If you're the QB, you know, you fucking KNOW, that you need to get a sustained drive and get some momentum back. If you're all that, you get it done.

Instead, second 3 and out in a row.

it must be hard to be a gunner on a punt return team. you're getting your ass kicked all the way down the field, usually by 2 guys, and then you have to keep your head up to see if the guy signaled for a fair catch or not

That's why the Bengals are so good at it; they put a couple of their inmates out there and it's like recess in the yard.

Troll

Banned
We've always been like this against shitty teams though, even during our Super Bowl years. We play down to our opponents...

I know, I was just giving you a hard time. Like I said in a previous post, sometimes you look really good and other times average. It really does depend on who you are playing.

Pitt has the talent, on both sides of the ball no doubt.

harSon

Banned
Why don't we use Rainey for punt returns? Doesn't make sense to put your recently paid stud receiver in needless danger when you have someone behind him who has more take-it-to-the-house capabilities.

I realize Bionic is all over Ben's jock this year, but frankly that's the kind of drive that pisses me off about Ben. You just gave up the lead after your last 3 and out resulted in a blocked punt. The "D" in your defense stands for Dogshit, because that's how they're playing.

If you're the QB, you know, you fucking KNOW, that you need to get a sustained drive and get some momentum back. If you're all that, you get it done.

Instead, second 3 and out in a row.

The first three and out bothered me more. Ben always flubs the drive that could put them up two scores. That's the drive that keeps these shit teams in it.

Every close Steeler game goes that way. Steelers get a slim lead, then Ben gets sloppy and gives the other team time to claw back.

squicken

why doesn't he just endorse a syringe company or something that keeps back pimples down? seems like that would be an endorsement that makes sense

harSon

Banned
The first three and out bothered me more. Ben always flubs the drive that could put them up two scores. That's the drive that keeps these shit teams in it.

Every close Steeler game goes that way. Steelers get a slim lead, then Ben gets sloppy and gives the other team time to claw back.

Eh, I blame the coordinator more than Ben. We get really conservative once we get a lead since we supposedly have a shut down defense.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
wnJpg.gif

harSon

Banned
Ben should just sit in shotgun, take the snap and then run outside of the pocket automatically before making his passes. Dude's a complete stud when a play breaks down.

And apparently we're being punished for something... our o-line's lower bodies are weaker than Manning's throwing arm.

harSon

Banned
At least Haley is smart enough to change up the pass plays to something quicker when our offensive line undergoes injury.

Arians would have had Ben behind center throwing hail marries the whole game.

Top Bottom