• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

jakncoke

Banned
Well he is our 9th lineman. How good is your 9th best lineman supposed to be?
Getting killed by injuries.

well, he is our 2nd rd pick with suppose 1st round talent. and i expect someone in the nfl to not get that badly. i know its expecting a lot, but getting in the way of the de cant be that hard. ive done it madden, this guy can do it as well!

bionic77

well, he is our 2nd rd pick with suppose 1st round talent. and i expect someone in the nfl to not get that badly. i know its expecting a lot, but getting in the way of the de cant be that hard. ive done it madden, this guy can do it as well!
We have sucked ass in the draft for awhile now. The only thing we got right were the receivers.

but i figured against the titans they might get something :(

To be fair the D is actually keeping them in this right now. Ben has looked like hot garbo. But as has been mentioned, the Steelers D has no playmakers any more. Troy is always hurt. Ike can't catch a cold. Harrison and Woodley are never on the field at the same time.

Fake edit: Thanks for the jinx, a-hole announcer.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL Ben you fat dope

For fuck sakes, beat this shitty Titans team. Can't stand them.

Top Bottom