• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Striker

they haven't forced turnovers all year. this isn't new for them. the offense carries them now
Defense gave up six points. Not their fault the Special Teams fucked up.

I don't know what's worse so far, Titan defense or their offense. They did pick off Ben, but I put that up to the Steelers getting greedy.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
smh Steelers lol

jakncoke

Banned
Two Super Bowls in his future then confirmed.

That's Rivers problem, he just not derpy enough as the other two first round picks from 2004.

i dunno just the way he talks and how his like teeth stick out when talking. i guess it makes sense he is a super nerd that went to stanford

GQman2121

Banned
i dunno just the way he talks and how his like teeth stick out when talking. i guess it makes sense he is a super nerd that went to stanford

It's that middle school ass facial hair he rocks. He looks fucking Amish or like some twitchy little spelling Bee freak. I think I hate him.

Troll

Banned
Derp off

Eli vs 'Drew

images

images

Who wins?

Top Bottom