• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Milchjon

I'm still working through this:

gaM2Rl.jpg

Origin is not even backlog, that shit is backburner

Damn, dude

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
FYI I have reported you to homeland security.

Under the radar
I am what is called a blacked out citizen =P

I wondered the same thing. I rarely play games for much more than 45 minutes at a time. Between work and kids, there's really not a lot of time. Sundays are blocked off for football though.

No kids, no wife, no job

Certain avenues of income streaming in and out =D

Most games in PS3 stockpile are < $10-$20

1 or 2 are day 1

You get overloaded really quickly

The Best Buy Buy 2 Get 2 Free glitch didn't hurt lol

118 platinums?

I dont even have 1.

Can't call yourself a Patriots fan then, never achieving for excellence... /for-shame

Godslay

Banned
No kids, no wife, no job

Certain avenues of income streaming in and out =D

Most games in PS3 stockpile are < $10-$20

1 or 2 are day 1

You get overloaded really quickly

The Best Buy Buy 2 Get 2 Free glitch didn't hurt lol

I can remember back when I was single, weekends were pretty much spent gaming. I know being single, having no kids, and a menial job when I went to school was actually a fun time. Enjoy it.

KaYotiX

Banned
I'm just glad my wife accepts and joins my gaming hobby :) love not getting dirty looks when I buy games. ( and I buy a lot lol)

Wrayfield

Yeah, work is seriously limiting my gaming time. I filter through my backlog, no way I can play everything I bought on Steam alone... Football on tv just like that, I love this country.

cajunator

Banned
I'm still working through this:

gaM2Rl.jpg

Origin is not even backlog, that shit is backburner

Nope, some don't even use Origin, some can boot off Steam and other Shenanigans LOL

I know that feeling.

Wii + Ps3 + 360 games backlog.
I have no idea if I will ever play through all of it. Probably not.

Godslay

Banned
No its not. fucking thing sucks.

I'm sorry.

It seems like after I got married and had kids, the getting together with friends and being free to do what you want at the drop of a hat goes out the window. Either I don't have the time, or they don't have the time due to taking care of their own stuff/families. It just seems like I work more, and do less of the things I enjoyed when I was single. I have no regrets, things are just different, in some ways better, in other ways not. It really depends on your situation, and how you perceive it I guess.

cajunator

Banned
part of the reason is the console console GEN has gone stale. waiting for Last of Us , GoW and Beyond.

I think the only current gen game Im waiting for is Last guardian and its very likely that it moved to next gen along with BGE2. Oh well. At least Bayonetta 2 is coming soon.

jakncoke

Banned
Told you I would curse Geno by watching him live.

ty based wes. fuck wv

@godplay; i guess. i dunno at the time when i was in a relationship i thought similar things. then after being single, i would give nearly anything to get that back.

bionic77

I can afford games I just don't have time for them anymore.

I used to stockpile like crazy but it ends up taking too much space and is depressing seeing so many unplayed games lying around. When I was younger I had less money and played the fuck out of whatever games I had. It is actually more enjoyable that way.

Puffy was right. More money, more problems.

/goes to put on his glittery baggy pants

cajunator

Banned

I used to stockpile like crazy but it ends up taking too much space and is depressing seeing so many unplayed games lying around. When I was younger I had less money and played the fuck out of whatever games I had. It is actually more enjoyable that way.

This is true. work consumes a lot of my life currently but I have money to play with.
At least Im single (and probably will stay that way well into my 30s before I give a shit I guess) and it keeps costs down.

GraveRobberX

Ænima;43163832 said:
I am guessing that you sell and use methamphetamines. That would explain both the need for secrecy of your income and the energy it takes to platinum so many games.

Doesn't explain my Viking Lycan genes and Beard though, good try, some of you watch Breaking Bad way too much

Godslay

Banned
ty based wes. fuck wv

@godplay; i guess. i dunno at the time when i was in a relationship i thought similar things. then after being single, i would give nearly anything to get that back.

I would likely say the same thing if my wife wasn't around. She does so much that I used to have to do for myself.

I dumped most of my backlog earlier this year. Haven't looked back since.

GraveRobberX

This is true. work consumes a lot of my life currently but I have money to play with.
At least Im single (and probably will stay that way well into my 30s before I give a shit I guess) and it keeps costs down.

Well I'm not getting married
Never been with a girl
For me tech stuff and games are my salvation and freedom

I'm OK with that

You smang your lovely significant other, I got my PS3 to PING! me my satisfaction!

At least until they get wrecked by Alabama in the championship game if they even make it that far.

I'm not convinced they make it by Oklahoma and USC.

They'll beat USC. That's yet another overhyped overrated and ultimately disappointing SoCal team.

Oklahoma is scary though.

(Full Disclosure: Not ND fan in the slightest, but after the thorough shitting on they have taken the past couple years-mostly deserved-it would be kind of nice to see if they could have a slight renaissance. At this point, I'm just rooting for anyone not from the SEC)

squicken

PFT

"Asked by Ed Werder of ESPN if this could be Lewis’s final season, Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco said in no uncertain terms that there’s no way Lewis is retiring.

“If you tell Ray you hear he’s not playing any more, he’d freaking kill you,” Flacco told Werder.

That may be a poor choice of words, considering that Lewis was indicted for murder in 2000 and later pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice in connection with the stabbing deaths of two men. But Flacco’s point is that Lewis will decide for himself when he’s ready to walk away. And he has earned that right."

Top Bottom