• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Welp looks my haul is finally done

L O L

KSO5Nl.jpg

Thanks EA Fuck-Up, $0.00
Damn,I only got Battlefield 2 Complete Collection and SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition.

RBH

I did a google image search for "Josh Freeman neogaf" now, and all of the random old photos that I'm seeing (from previous weeks and years of NFL threads) are making me laugh. :lol

MechDX

Nervous as shit about tomorrow nights game. Packers offense and Rodgers scare the shit out of me nand I want to see how the D reacts without Cushing out there and entire game.

Two things in our favor though:
1) Reliant WILL be rocking! First ever SNF game.
2) I do feel the defense will have a "Win it for Cush" mentality and assault Rodgers from everywhere.

In the grand scheme though losing isnt that big a deal. I would sacrifice a win here to beat the Ravens next week.

Do you think he's a liability for the Ravens? Or are you scared of getting stabbed by Lewis? That comment could go either way!
Little from column A, little from column B.
I don't get that decision at all. They should have dumped Pope...but I guess he stays cause he's Haley's boy. Lord, this season blows.

Word is that he was a huge whiner about tiny bumps and bruises from playing. Also allegedly had very poor work ethic. Then there's the Adderal for his dyslexia, which apparently he doesn't have. Shocker.

Still, I was high on him and really wanted him to work out. Steelers are really high on Paulson though, and he's already given similar production in a shorter time frame.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
In the grand scheme though losing isnt that big a deal. I would sacrifice a win here to beat the Ravens next week.
I'm not nervous at all for this reason right here. NFC opponent, very low on the tiebreaker. I will however find it annoying listening to sports radio as all week. even the hosts who are typically pretty reasonable for home town hosts have been sayng all week the texans should win because of all the injuries to the packers. Yea well they still have fraudgers.

jakncoke

Banned
The problem is, no matter how good the team is, youre still watching the Falcons.
I would rather watch the Browns..

with being stuck watching these fucks since having my soul killed in ohio.. i must say you're saying things without properly thinking it through

Little from column A, little from column B.

Word is that he was a huge whiner about tiny bumps and bruises from playing. Also allegedly had very poor work ethic. Then there's the Adderal for his dyslexia, which apparently he doesn't have. Shocker.

Still, I was high on him and really wanted him to work out. Steelers are really high on Paulson though, and he's already given similar production in a shorter time frame.

Yeah, I should have known when they signed Pope and Paulson made the team that the writing was on the wall for Saunders for some reason or other, mostly for the Adderal I'll bet. Plus, I shouldn't have listened closely to the horrible Burgh media who kept saying that they were still high on the kid despite the issues.

cajunator said:
But you get to watch the best of the NFC north battling RGIII!
*struggling to care*

In other non-football related news, ATM Is about the dumbest fucking horror movie I've watched in the last 10 years and I've seen some doozies.

Top Bottom