• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Mike Pereira gave a confusing twitter response:

Mike Pereira said:
In TB not illegal contact because the QB was out of the pocket and you can't come back in and be the first to touch.

So yes/no?

JABEE

False. You can be the first to touch it as long as you re-establish yourself in the field of play. Which he clearly did.

This is a flat out blown call.

It's worse than the Green Bay missed call that everyone screamed about. You won't hear a peep out of National writers though.

eznark

Banned
trolololol

Watt is clearly MVP. Rodgers has had a great game and a good one the last two weeks, doesnt erase the ass that was the colts game!

Im thinking about buying Zubaz, you convinced me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

42-24
42-24
42-24
42-24
42-24
42-24
42-24
42-24
42-24
42-24
42-24
42-24
42-24
42-24
42-24

Narag

Fucking hell my FOX feed's audio is so jacked up. It's like watching a poorly dubbed kungfu flick the audio is so out of synch.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Let's review.

‎2nd and 1 at IND 41 with six minutes left. Throw it to the endzone. 3rd and 1 at IND 41 with six minutes left. Throw it to the endzone again. 4th and 1 at IND 41 with six minutes left. PUNT!

Dumbest fucking coach ever. Jesus Christ.

It was truly an amazing coaching performance to witness. The nail in him losing his job, no doubt.

But, for now, my mind will be stuck on the fact that Gordon HAS TO catch that fucking ball. He's the asshole in my afternoon nightmare.

Top Bottom