• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

GQman2121

Banned
The contrast in quality from FOX (terribad), to CBS (adequate), to NBC (excellent) is mind blowing.

And holy shit that SVU made it to 300 episodes. Wow.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Haha are you fucking serious?

Who the hell is there left to blame for Sanchez being a piece of shit? Are we going to start blaming the hot dog vendors for putting ketchup on the hotdogs instead of mustard? Thats the reason Sanchez sucks.

I don't think Sanchez minds the hot dogs...

Godslay

Banned
I'm in such pain

Couldn't participate this this week

Fucking digestive tract + constipation = death for me

Might have to go the hospital, like knives stabbing at my intestines

What a horrible day to get sick

I told you....

Remember when I said that last week about someone eating all that shit was a recipe for constipation?

LJ11

Pretty good job by Rex & Co. Went in with inferior talent and almost pulled it out. They need to restock the shelf, no reason to fire Rex.

on CJ's run he tip toes through the line, is shocked no one hits him, then takes off. he'll disappear again

No gap integrity by the Bills, these dudes just run around like idiots. No one sheds or takes on blocks in the hole. Any scrub can run crazy on that shit D.

TheFatOne

I think that took 5 years off my life.

I watched OT and wasn't even nervous. Feels so weird watching Brady play, and feeling like the Pats have no shot to come back. I think I may be the only one, but I'm worried about Jones. He looked tired today, and he still has half the season to go. I'm hoping it's just one game, but I still worry he won't be able to hold up for the entire season.
Pretty good job by Rex & Co. Went in with inferior talent and almost pulled it out. They need to restock the shelf, no reason to fire Rex.

He coached circles around McDaniels today. Guy is just a great defensive coach. Would love for the Pats to get him, but that will never happen.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Rex Ryan is fine but I don't think New York will accept removing Sanchez and keeping Rex Ryan.

The Jets aren't remotely the Giants but it is the same city that called for Coughlin's head.

DMczaf

Xttuw.jpg

Seanspeed

Banned
Don't kid yourself.Patriots are average at best.This year that may be good enough to get to the Super Bowl

Patriots offense on a good day is top level. Patriots offense on a bad day is still usually ok.

Run defense is pretty damn good. Its just that it seems any old team can just throw the ball on us at will. The secondary needs a serious overhaul, whether it be coach or players. Something absolutely must be done. They seem worse than last year.

LJ11

Rex Ryan is fine but I don't think New York will accept removing Sanchez and keeping Rex Ryan.

The Jets aren't remotely the Giants but it is the same city that called for Coughlin's head.

That's not the vibe I'm getting from the fans. They all know Sanchez is shit, they've known that for well over a year, majority likes Rex. Most coaches don't survive bad QBs, you hitch your wagon to the guy, but Rex may be the exception.

How is Rex fine?

dat record

How is he the problem?

Questionable choices at OC, and his mouth are his biggest drawbacks. You can probably live with the latter, not sure about the former.

That's not the vibe I'm getting from the fans. They all know Sanchez is shit, they've known that for well over a year, majority likes Rex. Most coaches don't survive bad QBs, you hitch your wagon to the guy, but Rex may be the exception.

Rex won't get fired.

Sanchez will get burned at the fucking stake and his corpse thrown to the east river.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'll say this much about Rex, no other team loses one of the best defensive players in the league and then doesn't really miss a beat even with god awful Kyle Wilson being a starter.

Rex is part of the problem though. He refuses to admit Sanchez is the problem and refuses to even try something else. He's the one who chose to hitch himself to the shit QB and he'll rightly be fired when this debacle is finally over.

I'll say this much about Rex, no other team loses one of the best defensive players in the league and then doesn't really miss a beat even with god awful Kyle Wilson being a starter.

Rex is part of the problem though. He refuses to admit Sanchez is the problem and refuses to even try something else. He's the one who chose to hitch himself to the shit QB and he'll rightly be fired when this debacle is finally over.

Kyle Wilson's not as bad as jets fans make him out to be.

he's no revis

Top Bottom