• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

DMczaf

Did anyone watch Cam's post game?

http://video.nbcsports.msnbc.com/nbc-sports/49496193#49496193

“The past couple of games have been the same script, by the same director,” Newton said. “It’s kind of getting boring.”

“This taste, this vibe — I’m not buying it, man. And I don’t know what it is, but something’s going to have to change. Something’s going to have to change real fast.”

“We just find a way to keep the game close just to see what happens at the end,” Newton said. “I’m getting tired of it, and that’s not a formula to win. Domination is a formula to win

“I’m going to bring in a suggestion box. And I want your suggestions in that suggestion box, because I sure don’t know. I really don’t,” Newton said.

lmao

TheFatOne

One thing this defense is good at is forcing fumbles.

I think theyve had one in every game.

Spikes is so damn scary. Guy is a beast, and if he was more athletic he would be a stud. See I can live with guys like Spikes. He may not be able to cover, but at least he makes up for it with his run defense.

eznark

Banned
Allow first down, celebrate after the tackle.

NFL players are literally brain dead. Studying their brains after concussions is pointless.

Top Bottom