• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

jakncoke

Banned
I live a life outside of these boards as well, but I still make time to post. It's our duty as members.

Where do I sign up? I'll supply all the pale highlights the board could ever ask for.

lies. you live in ohio, there nothing to do here

Troll

Banned
maurice-jones-drew-is-busting-out.gif

me too

e:

Has this been posted?

Tebow might play RB vs NE.

"That's a possibility," Ryan said. "The thing about Tim, with him being a football player like we've always talked about, by playing quarterback he knows all the positions and so, can you plug him in at running back? Can you plug him in at tight end, whatever? I think the answer is yes."

Godslay

Banned

50 ppp seems like the best option, especially when they get overloaded with gifs.

It would be interesting to see Tebow at RB. Then again why have Sanchez on the field? Just give Tebow the option to run or throw, and your offense is more dynamic. Plus it keeps the defense on their toes, simply because they don't know what to expect. With him at RB it takes away that element. Although I'm sure he could succeed at either RB or TE.

Shouta

Jesus Christ, is fair weather fandom a mod pre-req?

Uh, no? I'm from Seattle, always been a Seattle fan. I just call them names when they're playing like crap. The Seachickens have been playing stupid despite winning. So yeah, they're chickens/turkeys but I love'em for it.

Levyne

Banned
Uh, no? I'm from Seattle, always been a Seattle fan. I just call them names when they're playing like crap. The Seachickens have been playing stupid despite winning. So yeah, they're chickens/turkeys but I love'em for it.

But can you show your birth certificate

cajunator

Banned
Well looks like my slide at work quit so I will have to work extra days until we train somebody else.
Its good for the holidays since it means extra days pay.
Can definitely get the big hdtv I want.
It also means I can be off every Sunday and Monday which is even better!

Top Bottom