• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

lol fucking kill me

ir9p4KE5P1Rjz.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
What's this beef I heard on the radio between Agod and Shannon Sharpe?

-thx

The local guy on 790 did a great impression of shannon sharpe lol

Talon

"I think they have some deeper issues, but let's get to the surface issues right now," Sharpe said on "The NFL Today," per Awful Announcing. "They can't run the football, so that puts a lot of pressure on Aaron Rodgers and that poor offensive line. Aaron Rodgers doesn't always do a great job of getting rid of the football on rhythm. So now he's taking some unnecessary sacks. But what I see is a lot of finger-pointing by Aaron Rodgers. I don't really know Aaron Rodgers, haven't been around him. But he strikes me as a guy that, it's always someone else's fault other than his own. I'm not so sure, I'm not so sure, that deep down inside, how well his receiving corps really likes Aaron Rodgers."
Sounds like Sharpe is just trying to drum up controversy out of ass.

I'm just surprised he got that whole paragraph out of his mouth.

Mrbob

-thx

The local guy on 790 did a great impression of shannon sharpe lol

Shannon Sharpe is trying to make a name for himself by creating fake controversy. It's pathetic and I'm glad it is backfiring.

Milchjon

There was a play during the '98 playoffs where Shannon had to make a route call by saying, "Cow." He couldn't get the word out of his mouth, so he said "Moo."

The whole offensive line lost it, so Elway called a timeout.

Oh god, :jnc

Edit: Did you make up that story? I can't find anything on it, and this thread is the top result on Google. If so: Props, it's a work of art.

Godslay

Banned
Shannon Sharpe is trying to make a name for himself by creating fake controversy. It's pathetic and I'm glad it is backfiring.

Does he really have to make a name for himself? 3 time SB winning hall of famer? On a national network every Sunday? I think he has a name, a legendary one at that.

I will admit that he is just guessing, and it's stupid on his part.

harbaugh gifs are best gifs

idSjEvZ1bei4d.gif

Top Bottom