• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Godslay

Banned
Besides the shitty music Assassin Creed looks good. I've never played one though. Worth it? Can a person jump right into the third one?

They edited out Clay Matthews' "I will eat you" out of his phone commercial? Weak.

The best part about that commercial is the suddenly "knowledgeable" phone user calling the saints defense the best in the league.

i never understood that part. They wasn't even talking about the packs in the airport.

The idea is that he took offense to the guy saying the saints had the best defense in the league and not the pack. saying either one is the best would be a joke

Drakeon

Besides the shitty music Assassin Creed looks good. I've never played one though. Worth it? Can a person jump right into the third one?

Might as well, I jumped into the second one and this is a clean break with Connor from Ezio (still have desmond though). I'm really looking forward to AC3 myself.

Godslay

Banned
Might as well, I jumped into the second one and this is a clean break with Connor from Ezio (still have desmond though). I'm really looking forward to AC3 myself.

Don't really know the characters, but the time period looks great. I might have to give it a shot.

Baconsammy said:
Setting and some of the gameplay additions look slick.

(I don't agree with Ez outside of the original AC and Revelations which both sort of sucked. AC2 and Brotherhood I enjoyed alot.

Alligatorjandro said:
The 3rd one is a totally different story.
It's not. Desmond is still there and it's a continuation.

Spinluck

There is a really good one floating around, but for whatever reason they air the horrible "I'm coming home" version a lot more.

Probably because shitty overly mainstream music resonates with people.

You're not missing anything from the previous titles, the only good one was ACII, and then after that they just basically leaned on the same exact formula/blueprint for 2 straight games.

So why not?

Nice return by the Niners there.

If you've played the first AC, Revelations is at least worth playing for Altair's story concluding. American Revolution setting makes it a must have for me for PS3.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Don't really know the characters, but the time period looks great. I might have to give it a shot.

This is the only reason I'm giving it a shot. I was extremely disappointed with AC1, and lukewarm towards AC2... But damn AC3 revolutionary war looks hot!

Top Bottom