• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Kiryu

I hope Seahawks destory 49ers this second half with "complete" passes from Russell Wilson.

Russell and Lynch is beast. WR couldn't get any ball at deep... :O

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Any good deals going for AC3? I didn't realize it was going to be about the revolutionary war. That is a cool timeframe.

I think newegg is offering it for $49.99 if you pre-order, but I remember last year Best Buy had last year's AC for $29.99 on Black Friday. I showed up the night of (long after the crowds) and they still had stacks left. I would wait for that, or pick up it during one of the inevitable B2G1F deals going next month.

I think newegg is offering it for $49.99 if you pre-order, but I remember last year Best Buy had last year's AC for $29.99 on Black Friday. I showed up the night of (long after the crowds) and they still had stacks left. I would wait for that, or pick up it during one of the inevitable B2G1F deals going next month.

Yeah I'm definitely banking on a Black Friday deal.

Nameless

Could it be, quite simply, that defenses have gotten wise to some of the things Harbs & Roman do to mask Smith's flaws? They're certainly starting to figure out that there's no need to give safety help on Moss since Smith isn't going to look in his direction once he runs beyond 15 yards.

UberTag

Could it be, quite simply, that defenses have gotten wise to some of the things Harbs & Roman do to mask Smith's flaws? They're certainly starting to figure out that there's no need to give safety help on Moss since Smith isn't going to look in his direction once he runs beyond 15 yards.
If the 49ers lose tonight and the next division game against the Cardinals to fall to 4-4, does Alex Smith get replaced with Kaepernick?

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Either way we'll have home field.

We'll still get blown out in the divisional round at the georgia dome tho :(

Even with our track record and what has happened to number one seeds as of late, I would much rather have home field advantage then play Green Bay, Chicago, San Fran, Giants (well this might actuay he a godsend), etc. on the road.

Top Bottom